• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Examination Timetables | June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!!

All Cambridge Schools are allocated to one of six administrative zones. Each zone has a specific timetable (available to download below).

Click here to find out which zone you are in, and then accordingly download that zone's timetable :

Right-click and save the file, or just click directly to open it in your browser window!
Be careful, while choosing which zone timetable to download. Follow the link given above to find your zone.

Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team

Reaction score
Time table is very horrible !!
How i will perpare for Physics...I'm worst in it :(
No holidays in any subj...I'm dead !
IG exams r already coming hard...But now dead :(

Reaction score
No GCE Olevel 2nd Year

It means u r grade 10 student and will give all those 6 subj (Eng/ICT/Maths,Bio,Phy,Chem) !
I’ve listened that ppl need to give 5 subj !! But we ppl have to give 6 Subj !!
GCE O’Level my friend who went from here to Karachi is also doing GCE O’Level, Grade 10 :) Bfr she was doing with us ! IGCSE

Reaction score
It means u r grade 10 student and will give all those 6 subj (Eng/ICT/Maths,Bio,Phy,Chem) !
I’ve listened that ppl need to give 5 subj !! But we ppl have to give 6 Subj !!
GCE O’Level my friend who went from here to Karachi is also doing GCE O’Level, Grade 10 :) Bfr she was doing with us ! IGCSE
I AM A grade 11 student

Reaction score
the best school in Pak mostly offer O levels in 3 years, so grade 11 is the last year of O's and 12th is AS..

Oh thank u for telling :)
For us IGCSE is for 2 years ! So It means after doing GCE O’level, U will do As‘level, and what abt A’level ?? for us As is grade 11 and A’Level is grade 12 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.