• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Certificate!

Reaction score
Got the Provisional Statement of result jssay equivalency hogy baqi the other certificate which is hardcopy will come after 8 weeks following the date the results were out (mentioned in CIE website) but for now equivalency kay lye provisional SOR hy kafi hai

Reaction score
Got the Provisional Statement of result jssay equivalency hogy baqi the other certificate which is hardcopy will come after 8 weeks of declaration of results (mentioned in CIE website) but for now equivalency kay lye provisional SOR hy kafi hai
Mujhay toh certificates bhi mil Gaye hain ..!

Reaction score
Got the Provisional Statement of result jssay equivalency hogy baqi the other certificate which is hardcopy will come after 8 weeks of declaration of results (mentioned in CIE website) but for now equivalency kay lye provisional SOR hy kafi hai
Equivalance walay demand the certificate too! And both of them come together as far as I remember. O level may I got it in third week

Reaction score
Equivalance walay demand the certificate too! And both of them come together as far as I remember. O level may I got it in third week
I already sent the documents mjhsay srf sor provisional wali hy bola tha ....seriously, yaha par aik mahinay kay baad ata hai the hardcopy minimum islia unis walay khd provisional one ko aceept krlaitay hain...

Reaction score
I already sent the documents mjhsay srf sor provisional wali hy bola tha ....seriously, yaha par aik mahinay kay baad ata hai the hardcopy minimum islia unis walay khd provisional one ko aceept krlaitay hain...
Loogon ko Hard copies mil gai haan!
How can u apply for equivalance without the official result? Thry dont accept provisional result!

Reaction score
Baqi iss baar provisional wala bhi they gave on 25th yaha par
Loogon ko Hard copies mil gai haan!
How can u apply for equivalance without the official result? Thry dont accept provisional result!
Lol dude mainay O levels ka aisay hy kya tha n got the equivalency aur jb original aya thn original bnwalya after 1 month
Baqi yeah kay provisional walay say jo equivalency bnti hai that ll b valid for unis jst for 3 months likha hua hta hau uspau like jb original ajata hai thn u can make the confidential one which in ksa i knw dayr say ata hai atleast not sath wth provisional

Reaction score
My broh even did same unka result august ko aya he made equivalency through the provisional one like woh uni acceptance main kaam aya n thn November ya December ko original bnakar submit krdya in uni..simple as that n aisa hy hta hai i seen batches of batches doin this

Reaction score
Baqi iss baar provisional wala bhi they gave on 25th yaha par

Lol dude mainay O levels ka aisay hy kya tha n got the equivalency aur jb original aya thn original bnwalya after 1 month
Baqi yeah kay provisional walay say jo equivalency bnti hai that ll b valid for unis jst for 3 months likha hua hta hau uspau like jb original ajata hai thn u can make the confidential one which in ksa i knw dayr say ata hai atleast not sath wth provisional
Are you sure? Cox univs are giving us time till september do agar abhi pohunch gai haan statements and certificates, i can apply for it and IBCC may urgent basis pay banwa sakta hoon...

Reaction score
Are you sure? Cox univs are giving us time till september do agar abhi pohunch gai haan statements and certificates, i can apply for it and IBCC may urgent basis pay banwa sakta hoon...
I m damn sure bout this,If u got the original hardcopy then its easy pisy for u baqi i called nust theu were like agar late bhi bhja hai thn jst show the slip of equivalency(which they gv u once u submit the documents to IBCC for equivalancy)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do read this
jnkay pass original nhi(u got the original one but yaha sbko nhi mila)thn provisional SOR will b functional for thm for 6 months like for provisional equivalency(this too ll b valid for 6months) baqi within this time aram say one can arrange the original equivalency using original hardcopy certificate Screenshot_2015-08-28-12-48-13-1.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys its not a big issue if u have the original one then its well and good but if you just have the provisional one then that too will do the work for equivalency(provisional one which is accepted) and universities requirements/acceptance

Reaction score
Guys its not a big issue if u have the original one then its well and good but if you just have the provisional one then that too will do the work for equivalency(provisional one which is accepted) and universities requirements/acceptance
IBCC requires original certificates! Man this is stupid... Arnt our grades fine to secure admission :/

Reaction score
Yup ur damn right

IBCC requires original certificates! Man this is stupid... Arnt our grades fine to secure admission :/
Ali yaar rhnay do tm i knw ibcc dono accept krlaigy cuz i have seen many ppl doing this and call krkay cnfrm bhi krlya blkay he evn said kay form prhlo usmai bhi lkha hai and it was there
Baqi provisional bhi original hta hai ie CIE ki traf say which is fine enough to grant u a seat in uni jb tk u dnt get the other original one

Reaction score
Yup ur damn right

Ali yaar rhnay do tm i knw ibcc dono accept krlaigy cuz i have seen many ppl doing this and call krkay cnfrm bhi krlya blkay he evn said kay form prhlo usmai bhi lkha hai and it was there
Baqi provisional bhi original hta hai ie CIE ki traf say which is fine enough to grant u a seat in uni jb tk u dnt get the other original one
Dude ur soo damn ziddi :p baqi what i said above is right
They dnt believe us and they even shouldn't as we are pakistanis too :p
Okay people samaj gaya :eek:
Btw kal im going to school to get them... Nahi ai toh zabardasti nikalwa loon ga :ROFLMAO: