• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Biology Revision notes per chapter

Reaction score
guys...just tell me if a level bio is easy..nd tell me which chspters do i need to focus!!!
Easy if you clear all of your concepts, mark my words, book has all fruitful notes, dont skip anything. Every thing is important, focus on every topic, and at last revision, mainly concentrate on the topic which are repeatedly asked in papers :)
All the best. :)

Reaction score
In the file biological molecules,in part e, there are mistakes,
The fatty acid chains have no electrical charge and so are not attracted to the dipoles of
water molecules. They are hydrophobic.
The phosphate group has an electrical charge and is attracted to water molecules. It is
hydrophobic.
[HYDROPHILIC]
In water, a group of phospholipid molecules therefore arranges itself into a bilayer, with the
hydrophobic[HYDROPHILIC] heads facing outwards into the water and the hydrophobic tails facing inwards,
therefore avoiding contact with water
ANYWAY THANKS ALOT FOR THE HELPFUL NOTES(y):):)

Reaction score
hey,
are there any notes on DNA, transcription/translation etc.?
thanks for these notes btw, really helpful

Reaction score
Can u pls upload the notes for the other chapters? I find ur notes very comprehensive and easy to understand :)

Reaction score
do you have notes for genetic control.. the one with protein synthesis, replication and much more