• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE- A Level June 2013 Mathematics P1 9707/12

Reaction score
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me. You already have the paper?o_O
LOL

I am serious, and you can see if you took the pain to open the links i provided. I provided the Questionnaire as well as their solution which has been worked by me. If there is any mistake, do inform me.

Reaction score
LOL

I am serious, and you can see if you took the pain to open the links i provided. I provided the Questionnaire as well as their solution which has been worked by me. If there is any mistake, do inform me.
I'm just quite surprised, that's all. I mean P1 was held around 6th May, and here you have the question paper and answers up in 10 days or so. Awesome!!!! (y)
You wouldn't happen to have the solutions to May/June 2013 P3, would you?:D

Reaction score
I'm just quite surprised, that's all. I mean P1 was held around 6th May, and here you have the question paper and answers up in 10 days or so. Awesome!!!! (y)
You wouldn't happen to have the solutions to May/June 2013 P3, would you?:D

hahahahahah, they have not yet sat for the P3 paper bro. If i am not wrong, P3 is scheduled for 20 May 2013 i.e this Monday. May be in two to three days solution of M1 9709/42 will be posted.

Reaction score
Binyamine,do you have other subjects past papers too of may june 2013?
As in the ones which have been passed eg economics question paper As paper 1 and paper 2.
i really need your help

Reaction score
JUNE 2013 Paper 1 Mathematics 9709/12 A Level​
Video Solution​
Question 1 :
Question 2 :
Question 3 :
PDF SOLUTION:​
Binyamine Kurmally , Email :: [email protected], Home Number :: 216 8248, Mobile Number :: 712 5974​

YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER . ur solutions helped me alot.... thanku sir .....

Reaction score
YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER . ur solutions helped me alot.... thanku sir .....

Thanks for the compliment. It goes directly to the heart. I hope that you are guided to the truth and that god give you the best of this world and the best in the hereafter.

Reaction score
Man if you have math papers,why don't you have other subjcects papers? As in the same source can provide you with a different subject's paper.
Math is easily available on other sites too with answers all on one page.

Reaction score
Man if you have math papers,why don't you have other subjcects papers? As in the same source can provide you with a different subject's paper.
Math is easily available on other sites too with answers all on one page.

First, you should learn some manners.

Even if i had the papers and did not want to share it, so what? I am interested only with Maths.

In post 9, i already told you that i do not have the other subject papers. Yet you dare to ask WHY. Instead of being grateful that you got it here on this site, you say that Math is easily available on other sites. Go there Man. And you should realise that i do not work for you or for anyone else. I am doing it only to help some people and its because of people like you, that many people stop helping others.

I do not mean to offend you, but its just a reminder so that you could use your grey matter and think differently and approach people in a good way. Nevertheless, good luck for the future.