• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHOOSING SUBJECTS

Reaction score
Hello, everybody!
I am about to start my A-Levels in September and I really need your help in deciding which subjects I should take. Even though I am a straight A* student in my school and I am really good at Biology, but I need your help whether or not should I take Math in A-Levels.
I really want to pursue a medical profession in Pakistan, but given the current high competition here in MCAT, I am in doubt whether I should take A-Level Math to have an open window for me to join engineering as well. Is four subjects in A-Levels a lot to handle? Would Math be too much for me as I have not even taken Additional Math in O-levels?
Please help!

Reaction score
If you are a straight A* student and can study everyday then i think you should take maths in Alevel. Math is going to benefit you in every way, even in med school there are going to be courses like statistics etc. Maths is not even that hard you just have to practice alot and do as much pastpapers as you can

Reaction score
Hello, everybody!
I am about to start my A-Levels in September and I really need your help in deciding which subjects I should take. Even though I am a straight A* student in my school and I am really good at Biology, but I need your help whether or not should I take Math in A-Levels.
I really want to pursue a medical profession in Pakistan, but given the current high competition here in MCAT, I am in doubt whether I should take A-Level Math to have an open window for me to join engineering as well. Is four subjects in A-Levels a lot to handle? Would Math be too much for me as I have not even taken Additional Math in O-levels?
Please help!

Four subjects can easily be handled.
And Maths will keep your options open for other fields, instead of restricting you to just Medical.
So i would suggest you to go for it!