• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Unit 6B HELP!!

Reaction score
hi!!
is anyone giving chemistry Unit 6B ??
if yes, can you please share revision notes or any websites :unsure: cuz i think going through unit 4 and Unit 5 notes wont be enough , i've been doing the past papers and their freaking me out ! :cry:

Reaction score
hi!!
is anyone giving chemistry Unit 6B ??
if yes, can you please share revision notes or any websites :unsure: cuz i think going through unit 4 and Unit 5 notes wont be enough , i've been doing the past papers and their freaking me out ! :cry:
hi,here is the revision pack for unit 6b chemistry,,its really good.if u have a prb with the extraction of files,lemme know,i'll upload the extracted files then,.

Attachments

• Pack.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 117
  • Pack.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 38
Reaction score
hi,here is the revision pack for unit 6b chemistry,,its really good.if u have a prb with the extraction of files,lemme know,i'll upload the extracted files then,.
hi, thanks alot!:) but when i open the file it says this file could not open because it was either not a supported file or the file has been damaged:oops: could you upload the extracted one!

Reaction score
hi, thanks alot!:) but when i open the file it says this file could not open because it was either not a supported file or the file has been damaged:oops: could you upload the extracted one!
ya,,here are the extracted files...am damn sure u'll get bored downloading them,,or is it only me,who hates downloading...

Attachments

• 30_LAB_C.PDF
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 048 Lab Chemistry - organic.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 264935_chemistry_session_2.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Chem - Practicals.doc
    572.5 KB · Views: 22
  • GCE_Chemistry_Data_booklet_Issue_2.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • GCE_in_Chemistry_Intrnl_Asst_of_Practical_Skills_User_guide_Issue_2.pdf
    451.2 KB · Views: 12
  • GCE_in_Chemistry_MFE_Student_WB.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • Orgo Functional Groups.pdf
    84.5 KB · Views: 21
  • qualichem.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 15
  • user guide practical.pdf
    156.1 KB · Views: 34
Reaction score
ya,,here are the extracted files...am damn sure u'll get bored downloading them,,or is it only me,who hates downloading...
oh my god ! there so many !:eek: are they all imp or can i only download one of them, cuz the "user guide practical.pdf" seems to have everything(y)

Reaction score
oh my god ! there so many !:eek: are they all imp or can i only download one of them, cuz the "user guide practical.pdf" seems to have everything(y)
well i am not doing unit 6b,,i went for da practical assessment...just uploaded to help u..soryy,,go thru themm,,i dont want guide u the wrong wayy..(lazy ma bano)..

Reaction score
well i am not doing unit 6b,,i went for da practical assessment...just uploaded to help u..soryy,,go thru themm,,i dont want guide u the wrong wayy..(lazy ma bano)..

u went where?:confused: .... hahaha may bohat lazy hoon, parhai k maamlo mai (n)