• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry practical 33

Reaction score
Guys, if you have any idea regarding tomorrows chemistry practical, please tell. God bless you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
what did you guys write for the last two questions on enthalpy change questions page??
first one was about accuracy
and the second was about HCl being more exothermic than monoprotic acid(H2SO4)?

Reaction score
what did you guys write for the last two questions on enthalpy change questions page??
first one was about accuracy
and the second was about HCl being more exothermic than monoprotic acid(H2SO4)?
For the accuracy one i wrote that we should use more anount of reagent fa3 in that case i guess, as it will reduce the percentage uncerntainity.
And i don’t remember what i wrote for the other one.

Reaction score
both of them are solutions. so how can you increase amount. the answers should be to increase the concentration of the solution

Reaction score
For the accuracy one i wrote that we should use more anount of reagent fa3 in that case i guess, as it will reduce the percentage uncerntainity.
And i don’t remember what i wrote for the other one.
yep I wrote the same except I didn't mention it will reduce percentage uncertainty though. Hope I don't lose a mark there.

Reaction score
yep I wrote the same except I didn't mention it will reduce percentage uncertainty though. Hope I don't lose a mark there.
this isn't a salt. as both of them are solutions so i think you cannot change the amount . else concentration could have been increased so as to have high increase in temperature. so that there is less percentage error while calculating temperature.....

Reaction score
Wont this be correct : carrying out the experiment in a closed chamber ? Did it say to give reason as well ?

Reaction score
what do you guys think the threshold will be? was this an average cie chemistry practical paper or slightly easier/ difficult