• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there. I was wondering if someone has the same paper variant as me in other countries so that due to time difference we can help with the questions coming. My paper variants are listed below.
Physics 22, physics 12 physics 33
Chemistry 22, Chemistry 12 and Chemistry 33
Mathematics 12 and Mathematics 62
My time zone Pakistan Standard time GMT+5

Reaction score
Could anyone give me any tips on how to answer questions about anomalous points and explaining why they are anomalous? PLZ help me out

I really can't give any reasons to why they are anomalous

Reaction score
ANd can anyone explain what we draw when they want construction lines in finding grad from graph??
well basically a triangle joining the two points v take to measure gradient with the best fit line as the hypotenuse.
Could anyone give me any tips on how to answer questions about anomalous points and explaining why they are anomalous? PLZ help me out

I really can't give any reasons to why they are anomalous
well that will come by practice
there is no specific formula or concept to determine them cuz u know any kind of question can come up
u just have to think critically
but let me tell u...where time is involved whether on the x axis or as a constant, it is usually considered to be the cause of anomaly i.e. the reading might have been taken too early or too late.
but then again, there r exceptions :/