• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can u plzz explain the (iii) as well

Entropy is a measure of disorder.

For I, 1 mole of the complex is formed from 5 moles of solute. Hence, there is a decrease in entropy.

For II, 1 mole of the complex is formed from 3 moles of solute. This means there is an increase in entropy (disorder), because fewer moles of solute forms the complex.

Reaction score
Salam, can I please ask if there's such a thing as Dupont in chemistry? It has symbols like R134a and we have to figure out which compound that is. Any clues?

Reaction score
Cn dere b H- bonds b/w Ch3CH2CH2NH2 molecules? Lyk the +ve H of 1 molecue to a -ve N of a diff molecule?

Reaction score
Cn dere b H- bonds b/w Ch3CH2CH2NH2 molecules? Lyk the +ve H of 1 molecue to a -ve N of a diff molecule?
Yes it can have. Strong electronegative element N is present in other propanamine that can form H bonds with hydrogen present in the other propanamine.

Reaction score
ok. cn sm1 tell me if the chem P5 pprs hv a format which does nt hv planning experiments lyk b4? I dnt see ques lyk tht in recent yrs so wondering if it's chnged?

Reaction score
hi all, can somebody help me, i am looking for a revision book for ATP o level chemistry sylab:5070, thanks