• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 3 DOUBTSS!!

Reaction score
We dont really know it,its not that we know the paper,Its just a guess and guesses are never accurate,its not that we are just going to write on paper without performing.
you'll see this will exactly be the paper
It has already happened in Physics and Biology practicals.
Not saying it's students' fault, teachers leak out of course.

Reaction score
you'll see this will exactly be the paper
It has already happened in Physics and Biology practicals.
Not saying it's students' fault, teachers leak out of course.

Thank you. Nahaayat afsos ki baat hai ye. This is an extremely tight dilemma. The entire paper is being shoved in our faces even for those who want to maintain some degree of honesty for their own self-esteem and integrity. At the end of the day I want to be truthful to myself. But this is absolutely insane. A Level kids mock Fsc. students for corruption in that education system, but are we any different now? Jitni mehnat karte hain ye paper nikalwanay mai utni mehnat tyari karne mai karlen tou nikalwanay ki zarurat na parhe. And if you try pointing it out that this is dishonesty, they tell you to keep up with the times and man up and whatnot. Disappointing to say the least.

Reaction score
Thank you. Nahaayat afsos ki baat hai ye. This is an extremely tight dilemma. The entire paper is being shoved in our faces even for those who want to maintain some degree of honesty for their own self-esteem and integrity. At the end of the day I want to be truthful to myself. But this is absolutely insane. A Level kids mock Fsc. students for corruption in that education system, but are we any different now? Jitni mehnat karte hain ye paper nikalwanay mai utni mehnat tyari karne mai karlen tou nikalwanay ki zarurat na parhe. And if you try pointing it out that this is dishonesty, they tell you to keep up with the times and man up and whatnot. Disappointing to say the least.
Come one this is not even close to what happens in fsc,here there are tons of guesses and one is not sure which one would come up and we do have to carry out the whole practical while in fsc you literally dont have to do even the practical and you get full marks.I do think that the confidential instructions are called confidential for a reason and teachers must not leak them.

Reaction score
Come one this is not even close to what happens in fsc,here there are tons of guesses and one is not sure which one would come up and we do have to carry out the whole practical while in fsc you literally dont have to do even the practical and you get full marks.I do think that the confidential instructions are called confidential for a reason and teachers must not leak them.
in our school no one leaks but then there r these forums :/

Reaction score
Same here,i asked my teacher and he was like i wont and then i start receiving messages from everyone about whats coming.

Reaction score

Of course, Fsc.'s situation is wayy out of hand. But baby steps like this are going to compromise the reputation in the long run. I know about group chats on whatsapp where the enitre paper of confidential instructions itself is sent. Confidential instructions clearly say the following:

"Great care should be taken to ensure that any confidential information given does not reach the candidates either directly or indirectly."

LOL @ that here in Pakistan.

Same here,i asked my teacher and he was like i wont and then i start receiving messages from everyone about whats coming.

Same, minding my own business then notifications on my phone about all these beautiful messages. It's ironic that during school exams we knew less about the practical than the actual CIE's. O_O

Reaction score
Of course, Fsc.'s situation is wayy out of hand. But baby steps like this are going to compromise the reputation in the long run. I know about group chats on whatsapp where the enitre paper of confidential instructions itself is sent. Confidential instructions clearly say the following:

"Great care should be taken to ensure that any confidential information given does not reach the candidates either directly or indirectly."

LOL @ that here in Pakistan.

Same, minding my own business then notifications on my phone about all these beautiful messages. It's ironic that during school exams we knew less about the practical than the actual CIE's. O_O
sad n unfair

Reaction score
Damn,teachers doing that should be ashamed,I mean giving slight hints is a different thing than leaking out the entire confidential instructions :/