• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P4| A2 only

Reaction score
completed the pp...ws pretty easy.........better thn xpected ...but did silly mistakes

Reaction score
Calculate the pH of the buffer formed when 10.0 cm of 0.100 mol dm NaOH is added to 10.0 cm^3 of 0.250 mol dm^–3 CH3CO2H, whose pKa= 4.76.

anyone

Reaction score
Calculate the pH of the buffer formed when 10.0 cm of 0.100 mol dm NaOH is added to 10.0 cm^3 of 0.250 mol dm^–3 CH3CO2H, whose pKa= 4.76.

anyone

yaar ab pap. hogaya badla nai ja sakta so kia faida mehnat kr k ph nikalne ka so let it be the wAY U DID (y)
BST OF lUCK FR RESULTS

Reaction score
unfortunately chem 42 went very bad for me . i will proly get around 42 . is that a C or a B ?? . Chem gave me pain my whole life . so i just burned all my chem books and notes after i reached home. nice ehh ? . anywayz ppl pray for me so CIE gives me A . nw u may ask how the hell can i expect an A when i'll just get like 42 right ? well......... sum1 once told me that......................................................... .....allah can do anything so.........." AS LONG AS THERE IS ALLAH THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE " !!!!!!

Reaction score
unfortunately chem 42 went very bad for me . i will proly get around 42 . is that a C or a B ?? . Chem gave me pain my whole life . so i just burned all my chem books and notes after i reached home. nice ehh ? . anywayz ppl pray for me so CIE gives me A . nw u may ask how the hell can i expect an A when i'll just get like 42 right ? well......... sum1 once told me that......................................................... .....allah can do anything so.........." AS LONG AS THERE IS ALLAH THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE " !!!!!!