• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry organic!

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I will be appearing for may/June session in 2017 and I am having a problem in remembering reactions of organic chemistry. Can someone please tell me how to memorize all the chemical reactions. As level chemical reactions

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I will be appearing for may/June session in 2017 and I am having a problem in remembering reactions of organic chemistry. Can someone please tell me how to memorize all the chemical reactions. As level chemical reactions
This is what I did. Write each and every reactions from the textbook/resource in few papers VERY NEATLY. File them up. Use different pens to make it look colorful as our mind captures colorful things faster. Keep going through reaction each time you start studying ANYTHING. Keep doing this till u master them all. Trust me bro the reactions which we have are so less from the Indian boards. They have freaking so much to remember. When the can do it, why cant we?

Good luck. Follow what I said.

P.s Everything always seems difficult at first, you will get through this dw. (Y)

Reaction score
what will be the product its m/j09/p21/q4 b part 2
upload_2017-3-13_16-18-28.pngupload_2017-3-13_16-19-41.pngupload_2017-3-13_16-20-3.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-13_16-19-19.png
    upload_2017-3-13_16-19-19.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 7