• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Notes Available!

Reaction score
aashernaqvi said:
thats exactly what i said whoever pasted their name on otherswork specially having that.pk means its pakistani is not developing a gd image of us for others to c who knows whose work it is. ans i am admiring ur work i m not saying anythnig to the ppl who shared it here their intentions were to help others. well i hope ppl stop doing such things oneday btw that link i ssahred is gd for many boards exams
Actually if someone is copying the copyright material and giving it for free, even if its not allowed then I think he/she is doing a good job. We should actually encourage this, (not talking about stealing or breaking International Laws) but to help each other without anything in return.
Anyways lets stop this here or else this thread will be turned into a chatting ground.

Reaction score
^^ These were posted to help people. You don't have any right to condemn other people. These people that you are pointing, actually helped us by posting these notes . Your ''Doc. Brown'' is a burger bacha , who only likes for his stomach to be full and his wallet to be fat.

People further notes are available.

well i really dont have any issues with people helping others i have my on page on FB where i also provide help to students of O/A levels chemistry. the only point i made which i think you did not understand is if you do some work which belongs to you and u set some rules for its use than people using your work should follow those rules same is with these notes that man which you are referring to as burger bacha is also trying to help ppl mind u FREE OF COST!!!!!!!! and btw he is a PhD in chemistry!!!!!!! anyways he just made few rules of usage which mind u do allow everyone to use his work FREE OF COST THAT IS!!! but not to put their own name and steel it and its not allowed so the thing is there is written WWW.STUDYGUIDE.PK it ends with PK matlab PAKISTAN you want pakistan to be CHORUN KA MULK who cant even just use free notes in normal manner have to put labels on others notes!!! i m just condemning the only person who wrote that on his work not the ppl who were unaware and was sharing these notes just to help others. I hope i make my self clear and BEING A PAKISTANI it give me total right to tell people that such an act is wrong FOR US!!
AND PLZ IM NOT CONDEMNING THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED IT!!

Reaction score
Anyways Thanks everyone for their views. Now Can we focus no notes publishing now ??
Otherwise I may have to lock the topic, which I don't want to do.

Reaction score
At studyguide.pk we respect all copyrights and have received numerous files on receiving complaints and where we can we take permission from the publisher of the notes but many times it is impossible to track down the source.

Reaction score
Heyy thnx for uploading these notes!! I m workng on a distinction so i need all the help i can!! u r doing an awesome job by saring stuff with fellow students... *hats off* ... its just that i opened up your quick revision notes but failed because the doc. had some error. would u mind checking it up? thnx =) Gud luk with ur exams every1!! *thumbs up*