• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP Question

Reaction score
Chemistry ATP Paper is 2 weeks away. I haven't really started to prepare for it. I've just prepared up the note for the entire Chemistry Syllabus. Can anyone let me know, which topics/chapters ATP cover? From which Topics/Chapters will ATP Questions come from? I'm doing private papers, so I really don't have an idea about it. Help please.

Reaction score
Qualitative Analysis
Salt preparation, Titration And Moles.
Electrolysis
Organic Chemistry (Usually basic ques.)
Measuring and collecting gases. (Gas syringes and by displacement of water.)
Always 1 graph too :p

Usually these topics come in Chem Atp. Just solve a few past papers and you'll get to know the pattern which is always the same every year! Don't worry they are much easier than Phy or Bio atp ;)

Reaction score
Qualitative Analysis
Salt preparation, Titration And Moles.
Electrolysis
Organic Chemistry (Usually basic ques.)
Measuring and collecting gases. (Gas syringes and by displacement of water.)
Always 1 graph too :p

Usually these topics come in Chem Atp. Just solve a few past papers and you'll get to know the pattern which is always the same every year! Don't worry they are much easier than Phy or Bio atp ;)
Are these all 5 important Topics? Which ones I should give the more importance?

Reaction score
Are these all 5 important Topics? Which ones I should give the more importance?
The topics mentioned above are all important.
There is always a question on Titration and moles calculation so do practice that and learn the tests for anions and cations as it always comes.

Reaction score
Its all about your practice. Solve as much as you can! They have ALMOST the same pattern. Especially in moles and ions identification questions.

Reaction score
Its all about your practice. Solve as much as you can! They have ALMOST the same pattern. Especially in moles and ions identification questions.

Can you exactly tell me the Pattern of Chemistry ATP Paper? Like, how many Questions are there and which Question is based on which Topic/Chapter mostly.

Reaction score
If we look at the Past Paper book, there is a page where it tells us which Topic/Chapters is Chemistry covering. Like, it says:

i) Experimental Techniques (Sepration of mix, Purity of Sub, The Activity Ser. of metals, Properties of Acids, Bases)
ii) Volumetric Analysis (Acid-Base Titrations, Redox Reactions, Calculations)
iii) Qualitative Analysis (Test for Aqueous, Anions, Gases)

Only these are the one coming or there are other Topics/Chapters to cover as well?

Reaction score
If we look at the Past Paper book, there is a page where it tells us which Topic/Chapters is Chemistry covering. Like, it says:

i) Experimental Techniques (Sepration of mix, Purity of Sub, The Activity Ser. of metals, Properties of Acids, Bases)
ii) Volumetric Analysis (Acid-Base Titrations, Redox Reactions, Calculations)
iii) Qualitative Analysis (Test for Aqueous, Anions, Gases)

Only these are the one coming or there are other Topics/Chapters to cover as well?
You would have surely covered all topics as you must be preparing for theory as well, so no worries.
The topics you mentioned are the most important ones and most of the paper would be based on these topics. All you can do now is to practice as many past papers as you can. The more you will solve, the better idea you will have about the pattern.

Reaction score
You would have surely covered all topics as you must be preparing for theory as well, so no worries.
The topics you mentioned are the most important ones and most of the paper would be based on these topics. All you can do now is to practice as many past papers as you can. The more you will solve, the better idea you will have about the pattern.

So I should go through the topics I have mentioned to prepare myself for the ATP Paper? Whereas, I should go through the past paper of ATP as well to have more idea. Right? :)