• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP (Important points for Both IGCSE and O-level)

Reaction score
i want to ask about the question that came yesterday in 0620/11 chemistry
which compounds gives the three elements nitrogen pottasium and phosphorous ?
i think it was kno3 and NH3PO4?
please i want an answer?
thanks

Reaction score
please i want to ask a question
all of you take chemistry ana all of its marks is 160 or 18o bio and chemistry
but when you open xtreme papers to see the expectations to get the star ana A and B its overall marks is from 200 caz he added paper 5
so can any one tell me how can i know the expectation to get star but from 160
i tried to make ratio
so can any one tell me how can know that expectations ?

Reaction score
Umm, Nibz, nitrogen is not toxic/poisonous. Otherwise, we'll all be dead breathing 78% of nitrogen in air 24/7! :p
Well its Nitrogen Dioxide..which is a poisonous gas. It reacts to form ozone which causes irritation and can damage lungs..right???

Reaction score
Well its Nitrogen Dioxide..which is a poisonous gas. It reacts to form ozone which causes irritation and can damage lungs..right???
You got it all mixed up
Yes, nitrogen is harmless but nitrogen dioxide is a poisonous brown gas with a pungent smell.
Ozone is a gas that is formed by photochemical reactions. It reacts with oxides of nitrogen to form photochemical smog which causes respiratory problems/irratation.

Reaction score
THANKS JAZAKALLAH KHAIR SO MUCH I HAV IGCSE EXAMS THIS WEEK AND THE NEXT. MAY ALLAH GRANT YOU A PLACE IN JANNAH TUL FIRDOUS. BARAKALLAH FEEK. XD