• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry A level Paper 5 (P5) Solved Past Papers!!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here are Chemistry A Level Paper 5 solved papers in which the answers are written in the full form as we are aware that the CIE marking schemes are sometimes hard to understand plus it does not contain the respective diagrams.

Syllabus Code: 9701

As we all know that Paper 5 can be very tricky especially when starting to answer the question we do not know where and how to start especially question 1 where you have the plan the whole experiment. So I have attached the fully solved papers which i have written recently.

Hope that these solved papers are helpful

The link for the P5 solved papers is given below

Link: http://cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com/2015/05/chemistry-level-paper-5-p5-solved-past.html?m=1

Thank You.

Reaction score
Helllo thank u for ur help,,can u provide chemistry A level notes if possible?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here are Chemistry A Level Paper 5 solved papers in which the answers are written in the full form as we are aware that the CIE marking schemes are sometimes hard to understand plus it does not contain the respective diagrams.

As we all know that Paper 5 can be very tricky especially when starting to answer the question we do not know where and how to start especially question 1 where you have the plan the whole experiment. So I have attached the fully solved papers which i have written recently.

Link: http://cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.com/2015/05/chemistry-level-paper-5-p5-solved-past.html?m=1

Thank You.
hello, i am not able to get it, it says access denied can you please send it to me, thank you.

Reaction score
Hi, I have tried to access the paper 5 document , but was not granted permission. Please can you help me out.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Nerdle is one of the most popular math-based games on mobile devices. It was originally created in 2009 by Lucas Petersen and was acquired by Tapulous years later.

Thank You.
Do you have the answer to this book's problem?