• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemical Engineering in NUST

Reaction score
Does NUST have a good chemical engineering department? I am really confused. People say that NED is better for chemical but it is a politically influenced university and is no where in rankings. What to do? How about aerospace from NUST?

Reaction score
Does NUST have a good chemical engineering department? I am really confused. People say that NED is better for chemical but it is a politically influenced university and is no where in rankings. What to do? How about aerospace from NUST?

NUST's chemical is good and so is aerospace. U should first finalize ur interests. Aero and chemical are totally different fields!

Reaction score
NUST's chemical is good and so is aerospace. U should first finalize ur interests. Aero and chemical are totally different fields!
Yeah i know i am a confused soul -.-
But what is a better option? Career wise.
Aik tou nust walay result bhi nai derahe that i get to know my options -.-

Reaction score
i can talk about aerospace
there are only 2 unis for it
CAE (NUST in affiliation with PAF) and IST
there is quite a debate about that which is better
IST is modern, purpose built and with social environment (they say the labs are advanced as well)
CAE is older (but no wiser), it may be easier to get into PAF through it but the fauji mahol is a bit drawback

Reaction score
i can talk about aerospace
there are only 2 unis for it
CAE (NUST in affiliation with PAF) and IST
there is quite a debate about that which is better
IST is modern, purpose built and with social environment (they say the labs are advanced as well)
CAE is older (but no wiser), it may be easier to get into PAF through it but the fauji mahol is a bit drawback
What is IST? Where is it? Is aerospace an interesting field?

Reaction score
What is IST? Where is it? Is aerospace an interesting field?

institute of space and technology. located in islamabad.
well...any field being interesting or not depends on one's own opinion. it may be interesting for someone, but not for another.

Reaction score
institute of space and technology. located in islamabad.
well...any field being interesting or not depends on one's own opinion. it may be interesting for someone, but not for another.
I hope i get into Nust Chemical. Chemistry is tough but interesting and has scope tooo.