• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

[CD] From IGCSE test books

Reaction score
I have the books :
- Complete Biology for Cambridge IGCSE with CD-ROM (Second Edition)
- Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE with CD-ROM (Second Edition)

I uploaded the CD's for everyone's use and especially for people who have the first edition(without CD).

Download links :
Complete Biology-CD (mirror)
Complete Chemistry-CD(copy of files not .iso) Thanks to champ-student (y)
Complete Physics-CD(mirror)

Anyone who has the Chem CD but doesn't know how to make an image of the disk please inform me and I will help.

Required urgently !!

How to use:

1. unzip or unpack archive using 7zip.
2. load the .iso (extracted) file using using Daemon Tools lite(Download the free version there is no expiry date for it ;)).
3. Congrats its working !! :D

You can load the CD image file anytime you need it and you can burn it if u want to a disk using Daemon Tools. You can even make two virtual drives and load both CD's at the same time :D.

If you need any help using this file don't hesitate to ask !! :D

Reaction score
Moderators Can you please pin this thread because it's a resource for IGCSE students.

Reaction score
hey i have a problem.... the thing for bio isn't downloading!!:(
help me out!!

Reaction score
Retry?
or maybe if it takes 10 hrs :O
tumhara internet slow hain -_-" xDD

Reaction score
Idk... In my opinion no need to stress out just cuz you can't download the Bio CD..
just revise from your book and notes and it's enough ... that's what I do. :) and yeah do practice past papers..
*apne pair par kulhadi mat maro* xD

Reaction score
Anyone who has the Chem CD but doesn't know how to make an image of the disk please inform me and I will help.

Required urgently !!

Reaction score
could
I have the books : - Complete Biology for Cambridge IGCSE with CD-ROM (Second Edition)
- Complete Physics for Cambridge IGCSE with CD-ROM (Second Edition)

I uploaded the CD's for everyone's use and especially for people who have the first edition(without CD).

Download links :
Complete Biology-CD (mirror)
Complete Chemistry-CD(-Please refer quote - Coming soon - Depends if someone uploads it here)
Complete Physics-CD(coming soon)

How to use:

1. unzip or unpack archive using 7zip.
2. load the .iso (extracted) file using using Daemon Tools lite(Download the free version there is no expiry date for it ;)).
3. Congrats its working !! :D

You can load the CD image file anytime you need it and you can burn it if u want to a disk using Daemon Tools. You can even make two virtual drives and load both CD's at the same time :D.

If you need any help using this file don't hesitate to ask !! :D
could u pls upload physics and chemistry CD's too...i need it urgently..!!

Reaction score
could
could u pls upload physics and chemistry CD's too...i need it urgently..!!

Physics can be downloaded from the first post :D Good luck with studies :D

Sorry I dont have the chemistry CD but waiting for someone who has it... :rolleyes: