• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I study AS physics in Nov2015 with the 2016 book?

Reaction score
I have the 2016 physics book and I am going to take AS physics in novemeber. Can I use it to study or what?

Reaction score
Yes you can, there are some extra parts so have a copy of the syllabus near you when you're studying from the book. Better yet, mark the parts you need first from the book and then start studying.

Reaction score
Yes, you can, I used it for may/June as this year, make sure you keep you syllabus beside you though, to check what is relevant.

Reaction score
Yes, you can, I used it for may/June as this year, make sure you keep you syllabus beside you though, to check what is relevant.
Yes you can, there are some extra parts so have a copy of the syllabus near you when you're studying from the book. Better yet, mark the parts you need first from the book and then start studying.
yea been doing that. thanks

Reaction score
I know somethings have been added like dopplers effect, but has anything been omitted?

Reaction score
I know somethings have been added like dopplers effect, but has anything been omitted?

Not sure......I have the new Hodder book so far what i ddnt see was the states of matter chapter and ofcoz the application chapters have been split and placed here and there in A2.

Reaction score
Not sure......I have the new Hodder book so far what i ddnt see was the states of matter chapter and ofcoz the application chapters have been split and placed here and there in A2.
Hodder? I have David Sang Graham jones... second edition
you mean phases of matter? yea I know. And I dont take A2 yet