• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAN I PLEASE GET THE IGCSE ICT 2017 Source files.... really in need of help thank you

Reaction score
Just did the exam today but I think only the exam officers/subject teachers have access to them

Reaction score
nop, in my school we only do 21 and 31, schools around dont follow the same program
Hey TITA_BIEBER you say you did paper 31 right? We did paper 21 today and we will be doing 31 on Thursday. Can you please tell me the formulas that you used in excel because I really need help with those. I would also appreciate it if you can tell me something about the HTML too:)
Thanks for the help I really need it

Reaction score
Hey TITA_BIEBER you say you did paper 31 right? We did paper 21 today and we will be doing 31 on Thursday. Can you please tell me the formulas that you used in excel because I really need help with those. I would also appreciate it if you can tell me something about the HTML too:)
Thanks for the help I really need it

Hey it is probably like lookup formulas but im not sure.

Reaction score
Could u please share what you got in the ICT paper, whatever u gave (P2/P3) . What formulas, and if anything different or new came?

Reaction score
lets make a group on whatssapp, where we can add more people for the discussion of people

Reaction score
Could u please share what you got in the ICT paper, whatever u gave (P2/P3) . What formulas, and if anything different or new came?
i had paper 31 and it had like vlookup formula and something new but i dont remember it make sure you remember the lookup formulas