• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can i get B or C if i scored D in As in physics?

Reaction score
can i get B or C if i scored D in As in physics?
krishnapatelzz he got D (58%) in As level and got B(73%) in A level.
It all depends on how smartly and hardly u focus on ur studies.
And I got b(70%) in As math but got a(80%) in A level math. You see. Everything is possible, but for physics you can take tips from the guy who made this possible.

Reaction score
krishnapatelzz he got D (58%) in As level and got B(73%) in A level.
It all depends on how smartly and hardly u focus on ur studies.
And I got b(70%) in As math but got a(80%) in A level math. You see. Everything is possible, but for physics you can take tips from the guy who made this possible.
As you said, it is possible, but if your foundation is bad, your results will be bad.
Also papers can vary zone to zone, and grading threshold too.
If you are in Asia, the more unlikely you will do well in the exams.

Reaction score
As you said, it is possible, but if your foundation is bad, your results will be bad.
Also papers can vary zone to zone, and grading threshold too.
If you are in Asia, the more unlikely you will do well in the exams.
Correct. Papers do vary from zone to zone but, the gt's are also set according to toughness of paper. Yes? So its still one and the same thing. Just dont bother about all this, and just concentrate on your goal, and try to achieve it as IT IS POSSIBLE and you can do it if you have put your all efforts.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Correct. Papers do vary from zone to zone but, the gt's are also set according to toughness of paper. Yes? So its still one and the same thing. Just dont bother about all this, and just concentrate on your goal, and try to achieve it as IT IS POSSIBLE and you can do it if you have put your all efforts.

Good luck.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure if he can handle AS and A2 together that will be better,
as there is an option to carry forward Previous AS Results.