• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I change my School?

Reaction score
ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT!!!!! hope your prep is going all well.... hope you got your SOE already... its a bit different from the may/june soe's as they gave the electronic one for me and i heard u need cnic/smart card to get in and the venue is at some Hotel in Shakrial 5. In anycase, hope u got ur stuff sorted out and any prediction for the paper??

Reaction score
Oh Zabardast Beautiful toast !!! I assume ur centre is Paradise Complex , Hotel in Shakrial 5 , well guess wt ?? myn too !!! And yes the SOE is different cz its electronicaly generated , and on yellow paper , ryt ? Plus my prep is good Allhumdullilah . And as for predictions ..... i have absolutely no idea XD . Btw , we'll meet each other at Paradise Complex InshaAllah, just one prob. How would ik whoz Beautiful toast??

Reaction score
hmm yellow paper huh? mines just the electronic one with my schools stamp... anyway, i presume we have to enter the examination hall in our school uniforms correct? so youll find the beautiful toast in the roots uniform wearing glasses if we are required to wear school uniforms... and how will ik who Gouki destruction is aswell..?

Reaction score
Ok beautiful toast . Ill b wearing a blue tracksuit uniform, , a logo on the left with black red and green crescents. When u see me , just wave at me. Btw b more precise in ur description

Reaction score
alright great! and yes ill be in the roots and pant shirt uniform the ugly colour scheme one :p its yellow with beige pants.. oh and also there will be another roots dha dude like me(also wears glasses..)
Ps. The names Ahmed,and id like to knw who Gouki destruction is :)

Reaction score
Ahmed give more specific detail bout u cz i cnt go round n round the exam hall looking 4 Ahmed , so give one distinct feature which would seperate u frm other glasses dudes

Reaction score
lol i have no idea how to describe myself my man... i guess im average height with atm short hair and a bit of facial hair and i wear glasses and have broad structure.. anyways man i guess we'll find out tomorrow... hope u revision going good..

Reaction score
Bro how was ur paper ? It was superrr easyyy and it went excellent for me . Dude i think i saw u , were u wd another glasses dude?? Were u both sitting in third row in sect. D ??

Reaction score
Haha yeah i was.. and ikkkkkk it wasss extremeelyyyy easyyy managed to do all questions except my last part b due not enough time : / anyhow i did every question easily

Reaction score
Well thats gd , i Allhumdullilah managed to complete whole paper in tym . I dd q1 2 3 4 , left q5 . Btw were u the one with the tucked in or tucked out shirt ?

Reaction score
Well thats gd , i Allhumdullilah managed to complete whole paper in tym . I dd q1 2 3 4 , left q5 . Btw were u the one with the tucked in or tucked out shirt ? I was in the first row in sect D , nd i wz the only 1 wearing blue tracksuit , ddnt u see me ?

Reaction score
i was the one who had his shirt tucked out unfortunately i did not see you.... yo,i had a question i completed 1,2,3,4 but i did only A of 5 does that mean that they'll be ignoring question 5 as i already solved 3 4 ?

Reaction score
alright then im good cuz my good answers were 2 3 4 : P
hows ur prep going for paper 2 i find it pretty hard... and im pretty anxious on what question 2 might be...

Reaction score
Uhuh . Im nt completely ready fr p2 yet , but its k watever q cmz as q2 , nd btw how many references dd u give in p1