• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I change my School?

Reaction score
Oh ok cool . Howz ur Islamiyat prep goin ?
doing my best solving past papers constantly revising and memorizing everything in detail while studying for paper 2 cause i find it very hard. I find the relating the islamic laws questions pretty difficult and the somtimes the 4 mark questions any advice?

Reaction score
Well , my prep is going fyn , just scared fr Q2 , P2
i feel for you.... im scared for p2 aswell cuz i havent dwelled alot in p2 syllabus just the caliphs and some of the articles of faith cuz im still busy in revising the p1 syllabus cuz i still have to do aloott and im scared on the Q2 for p1 I pray to God IA it will be compilation of quran question hopefully no relating the islamic laws

Reaction score
InshaAllah, im scared too !!!! I seriously pray to Allah Q2 of p1 cmz either on compilation of quran or the first revelation in 610 A.D . Otherwise , everythings goin fyn Allhumdullilah

Reaction score
InshaAllah, im scared too !!!! I seriously pray to Allah Q2 of p1 cmz either on compilation of quran or the first revelation in 610 A.D . Otherwise , everythings goin fyn Allhumdullilah
hey man did you hear anything on the statement of entry? when will it arrive?

Reaction score
alright they are just statement with the candidate number and the exam dates..btw which board are u giving it from? O level or IGCSE

Reaction score
yo man whats up just a couple of weeks left now for us... hope your prep is going well, Im still revising everything for paper 1 and havent even gotten to properly study the caliphs and compilation of hadith and use of hadith and the pillars of islam.
Where are you at the moment in revising?

Reaction score
Bro speed up !! Ur lagging behind , and im done with everything , just revising difficult topics e.g hadith section, and other stuff

Reaction score
yeah i know im done with paper 1 syllabus and stuff just need memorize the quranic verses theme and importances.. i just need to speed up for paper 2 but just having a hard time becuase i need to keep with my other subjects due to my constant test everyday.... any advice for paper 2?