• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I change my School?

Reaction score
I gave my O level Exam for three subjects (Urdu Islamiyat and Pakistan studies). My parents have decided to change my current school (GSIS) to Beacon House. Is it possible to give the rest of my exams (maths English chemistry physics computer science) in new school?

Reaction score
Gonna sit for islamiyat in october , and pak studies next may with sciences
Hey man, as a fellow guy giving Islamiyat in October could you offer some tips? I actually came from abroad and i decided to self study for Islamiyat from sir Iftikhar's and Farkhanda Noor's books and various notes on this site and many others... I already know alot on how to structure answers and the level marking, and i was hoping u could give me some tips :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah sure y not ! Firstly , MEMORIZEEEEE AS MANY QUOTATIONS AS U CAN ! Examiners seperate the A and the A* candidate by seeing how many RELEVANT quotations has he added in his answer . Secondly, in Q1 of both papers , DO NOT PARAPHRASE THE TRANSLATIONS IN UR ANSWERS !!!! This will make the examiner want to tear ur paper . Thirdly , have faith in urself nd relax! Ur writing shouldnt be too glossy , just readable enough nd good luck :))

Reaction score
Or ru gonna sit private ?
I go to Roots (DHA-1 Campus) :) what abt you? I registered with my school back in July for Oct/Nov but that shouldn't make a difference should it? and do you any idea when the Statement of entry arrives? I also heard that to enter the exam hall candidates have to get a smart card made, if so have u made one yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok so u go to roots. Well, statement of entry should arrive in 15 days or so , nd no u dnt really need to have a smart card , just regular bayform / passport is enough , cz in the prev session May 2017 wn i sat fr Urdu , i took my statement of entry , bayform nd passport , nd they let me in . P.S I go to Sheikh Zayed International Academy