• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can any body tell me how to study arabic as first language for cie igcse exam?

Reaction score
right now, i feel stressed because i have exams on oct/nov 2015 which includes arabic as first language and for my current situation, i can't go on practicing past papers directly and i need to perform some preparation but i have no idea what to begin with?
to be exact, i am having issues with writing essays( paper 2) but i don't know what are the steps that i should take to be able to make use of the past papers and secure an A*.

Any help would be very appreciated,
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
right now, i feel stressed because i have exams on oct/nov 2015 which includes arabic as first language and for my current situation, i can't go on practicing past papers directly and i need to perform some preparation but i have no idea what to begin with?
to be exact, i am having issues with writing essays( paper 2) but i don't know what are the steps that i should take to be able to make use of the past papers and secure an A*.

Any help would be very appreciated,
Thanks in advance.
Best thing to do for any language is read as much as you can. Check out essays online and then try writing the same ones out yourself that way you can improve your vocab then try doing the same topic yourself and get someone else to check it for you

Reaction score
Best thing to do for any language is read as much as you can. Check out essays online and then try writing the same ones out yourself that way you can improve your vocab then try doing the same topic yourself and get someone else to check it for you
well, that looks like a nice step to take. thanks so much.