• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE OUTSTANDING LEARNER AWARDS 2013. [LISTS UPLOADED]

Reaction score
Hello. Do you have access to the lists for Europe for June 2013, Greece in particular? If yes, could you please upload them? Thank you very much!
Dear Candidates,
The Cambridge Outstanding Learner Awards for June and November 2013 have been released. Please contact your exams officer at your school or the British Council (if you took your exam privately).

The Awards List for Lahore (June & November) and for Karachi (June only available as of yet. As soon as I get the November list, I will upload it.) have been uploaded to this post. The files numbered 1, 2, and 3 are the lists for Karachi.

Thank you and congrats to all the winners.

Reaction score
What about the list for may/june 2014?
Heard on the radio that a proud papa was celebrating his daughter's Karachi, Pakistan and World distinctions in the CIEs so they're probably out... I suggest you contact your school administrations and find out...All the best! Don't be too overjoyed or depressed, it's all part of the game... treat 'both impostors both the same' [Kipling, "If"]