• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE OUTSTANDING LEARNER AWARDS 2013. [LISTS UPLOADED]

Reaction score
Does anyone have the November 2013 list for Colombo,Sri Lanka?
If so could u please post it?
Thanks!

Reaction score
Lol, that's not the case. :LOL:

I mailed them and this is what they replied:

"Thank you for your email dated 2 March.

Schools in Saudi Arabia should be notified by the British Council by the end of next week. Please contact your Examinations Officer for further information.

Kind regards"

According to this, the distinctions are supposed to be released by the coming Friday (14th March).
Good luck! :')

Insha'Allah, you'll get one in ICT. \m/ :D

Reaction score
Aaaaah… will they ever come out?? I mean CIE has been saying that for so long………

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone here know whether the CIE has an awards ceremony for those who actually win distinctions?

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
The Cambridge Outstanding Learner Awards for June and November 2013 have been released. Please contact your exams officer at your school or the British Council (if you took your exam privately).

The Awards List for Lahore (June & November) and for Karachi (June only available as of yet. As soon as I get the November list, I will upload it.) have been uploaded to this post. The files numbered 1, 2, and 3 are the lists for Karachi.

Thank you and congrats to all the winners.
Hi . What about the list for Islamabad? Can you please upload that as well. Thanks alot ! :)