• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE OUTSTANDING LEARNER AWARDS 2013. [LISTS UPLOADED]

Reaction score
Yes, everyone's waiting. I think the delay is from Cambridge. According to my school's coordinator, the list was supposed to be released this week. But, I think the chance are slim. Let's just wait for some more time.
Did your school coordinator contact CIE?

Reaction score
Yes man,even me I called the British Council yesterday and they told me that there is a delay from CAMBRIDGE and that they will inform us once it is released.
Stay relax and if I got any new news I will inform you. :)
Gd luck

Reaction score
Yes man,even me I called the British Council yesterday and they told me that there is a delay from CAMBRIDGE and that they will inform us once it is released.
Stay relax and if I got any new news I will inform you. :)
Gd luck
I mailed CIE and this is what they replied:

"Thank you for your email dated 2 March.

Schools in Saudi Arabia should be notified by the British Council by the end of next week. Please contact your Examinations Officer for further information.

Kind regards"

Reaction score
I hope that we all will find our names in the list inshallah . :D
I mailed CIE and this is what they replied:

Schools in Saudi Arabia should be notified by the British Council by the end of next week. Please contact your Examinations Officer for further information.

Kind regards"

Reaction score
any news for saudiArabia?this time its too late.maybe they revised their policy n no longer giving in saudiArabia :/

Reaction score
any news for saudiArabia?this time its too late.maybe they revised their policy n no longer giving in saudiArabia :/
Lol, that's not the case. :LOL:

I mailed them and this is what they replied:

Kind regards"

According to this, the distinctions are supposed to be released by the coming Friday (14th March).

Reaction score
Hi. I want to ask: What if you writ an essay of more than 5oo wordS (additional words around 150) in english language 1123 paper. will the examiner penalised you and how many marks will be deducted?