• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE LEARNERS AWARDS: CAN ANYONE POST PLEASE?

Reaction score
Please, post the list for Islamabad/Rawalpindi. We haven't got any info about it. Please, share it.

Reaction score
Acha Yaar aap shoday tou na ho.
Distinction maarna BARRI baat hoti hai aur meri khud world aa chuki hai Laikin KAMASKAM yay tou na kaho ke Mujhay congratulate Karo.

Reaction score
Acha Yaar aap shoday tou na ho.
Distinction maarna BARRI baat hoti hai aur meri khud world aa chuki hai Laikin KAMASKAM yay tou na kaho ke Mujhay congratulate Karo.
I was never a position holder in a class of 20 students. for me even getting an A was a 'bari baat'. Someone asked me how I studied and i told him how. I didn't mean to patronize or brag. I should delete my post i think.
I didn't say "mujhe congratulate karo" I simply tagged my friends to let them know. I didn't even share it on my fb profile.

Reaction score
I was never a position holder in a class of 20 students. for me even getting an A was a 'bari baat'. Someone asked me how I studied and i told him how. I didn't mean to patronize or brag. I should delete my post i think.
I didn't say "mujhe congratulate karo" I simply tagged my friends to let them know. I didn't even share it on my fb profile.
Nae yar you got one ,you deserve to be congratulated and you have the right to ask
Well Done on your performance (y)

Reaction score
Can anybody post a link representing the requirements for getting a distinction?
And the conditions upon which the students are rewarded with a freaking WORLD DISTINCTIION?

Reaction score
Can anybody post a link representing the requirements for getting a distinction?
And the conditions upon which the students are rewarded with a freaking WORLD DISTINCTIION?

There are no official rules released by CIE.
All you have to do is get full marks, or highest marks in the world, country or region to get a distinction.