• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE LEARNERS AWARDS: CAN ANYONE POST PLEASE?

Reaction score
Private students are never emailed about distinctions.

But the question is, are there no distinctions apart from Statistics, in Nov 2014?
If there are, where is the list? o_o
you said you were expecting no distinctions the fact that you have not slept the entire night implies and are so worried implies otherwise :p

Reaction score
you said you were expecting no distinctions the fact that you have not slept the entire night implies and are so worried implies otherwise :p
Is that saad munir the same guy that got 19As from JT?Yar ye bnda hai k jinn?

Reaction score

Lol, i slept late because i was watching 'House of Cards' :p

I am just curious. Shahid koi aa hi gyi ho. Distinctions are unpredictable, tbh. o.o

Reaction score
One of my best friends got a world distinction in Bio,and another classmate got national distinction in Chem,so bahawalpur is still on the education map :p

Reaction score
So among us in JT there are 2 guys with 3, one with 4 and another with 1

And literally more than half distinctions are of LGS, aitchison on the total has 3 :p

Reaction score
So among us in JT there are 2 guys with 3, one with 4 and another with 1

And literally more than half distinctions are of LGS, aitchison on the total has 3 :p

Who are the two guys with 3? Baleegh and?

Last time Aitchison had 12, but this time JT has more. :p

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah, Two of my students got positions, in Economics and 3 other subjects including Math, Physics and Chemistry.
Muhammad Asad Haider got first place in Lahore, Best 4 AS Cambridge International.
Shahzaib Ali got Best 4 A Level Cambridge International.
I am proud of you, dear Asad and Shahzaib Ali. May Allah transport you on the right path to reach the culmination, in life.

Reaction score
Are these hammad and saad guys really nerdy and bookworms or just genius and pretty much like normal students?