• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE LEARNERS AWARDS: CAN ANYONE POST PLEASE?

Reaction score
My circuit is all Lahori :p

Your best bet is finding some someone who has got distinction in karachi or a school which has and contacting them
they will have
but schools get list of distinctions from every city

Reaction score
And hence only page 1 and page 8 are mixing which is just cover and back

Reaction score
nae that unnamed page at bottom left are those

Those are 'Top in Lahore' for May-June 2014.

I only see one distinction for Nov 2014 that is Statistics. Maybe the rest are supposed to be on some page 7, or maybe they have stopped giving distinctions for subjects apart from statistics, just like old times. Nov 2013 was the exception maybe..

Are there distinctions for other subjects, apart from Statistics, in November 2014?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Those are 'Top in Lahore' for May-June 2014.

I only see one distinction for Nov 2014 that is Statistics. Maybe the rest are supposed to be on some page 7, or maybe they have stopped giving distinctions for subjects apart from statistics, just like old times. Nov 2013 was the exception maybe..

Are there distinctions for other subjects, apart from Statistics, in November 2014?
If you had a distinction as a british council student you would have been emailed :p

Reaction score
If you had a distinction as a british council student you would have been emailed :p

Private students are never emailed about distinctions.

But the question is, are there no distinctions apart from Statistics, in Nov 2014?
If there are, where is the list? o_o