• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge International AS & A Level Physics CD-ROM TEACHER'S RESOURCES ???

Reaction score
Hey watsup guys

I recently purchased the "Cambridge international AS & A Level Physics" book , however there is no answer to the End-Of-Chapter-Question & Exam Style Question (which is very ridiculous @@ , since my Cambridge AS&A level Chemistry Course Book has the answer in the CD @@ )

I've asked various people and do a lot of searching, they say that the answer is only available in the Teacher's Resources Book (which is 99% same as the Coursebook, but more expensive, and got the answer)

Is there anyone with the Teacher's Resources 's CD-ROM that is kind enough to upload the answer file ? Please Please Please This is so important.

Thanks a lot in advance

Have a nice day guys :)

Reaction score
Even I am searching for it since a long time ! No one helped till now ! So I told the whole class to do end of chapter and we will discuss the answers !

Reaction score
Do you know where to get recent examiners reports that teachers get access to?

Reaction score
I've heard that there's a separate teacher's CD ROM that has answers to end-of-chapter questions. The course book's CD do not have answers. So if any teacher has answers, please post them here.

Reaction score
And besides, if any teachers bought the original teacher's coursebook in Pakistan, I'm pretty sure the CD would've made its way here somehow by now then.

Reaction score
You can also refer Online Courses which helps you to prepare anywhere anytime.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are there any other resources or CD for chemistry and biology?
hey varuna don not worry i have the soft copy of chemistry which has everything..... but i will post soon bcoz my monitor is not working....
I also wont for biology is there anyone to help me ?????????????