• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge Checkpoint 2012 Syllabus

Reaction score
Where can i get cambridge checkpoint 2012 syllabus? Im giving checkpoints this year and my teacher gave a 1999 syllabus. Where can i get 2012 syllabus?? Plzz Help..It's Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
HEY... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHANGES ARE IN THE PAPER PATTERN IN THE CHECKPOINT... !! PLZ HELP ! :cry:

Reaction score
HEY... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHANGES ARE IN THE PAPER PATTERN IN THE CHECKPOINT... !! PLZ HELP ! :cry:

Eng: Grammar added (really simple stuff)
Science: In the past, most of the questions were related to bio but now, bio is the least.Chemistry: Rocks added
Maths: Handling data (correlation, stem and leaf diagrams added)
Checkpoints aren't that hard,i gave it this year.

Reaction score
Eng: Grammar added (really simple stuff)
Science: In the past, most of the questions were related to bio but now, bio is the least.Chemistry: Rocks added
Maths: Handling data (correlation, stem and leaf diagrams added)
Checkpoints aren't that hard,i gave it this year.
thank you very much... can u tell in detail in english ? only grammar added? nothin' else ?

Reaction score
thank you very much... can u tell in detail in english ? only grammar added? nothin' else ?

Grammar: Punctuation, joining sentences using since, as etc. (it will be given).
If you are not a first-language student,concentrate on comprehension. Writing is usually a story. This year it was a horror story. Practice comprehensions ( the ones in which they ask indirect questions)

Reaction score
There is no need to follow the syllabus just read all the CIE Checkpoint books of the subjects you are giving the paper of.