• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bucket list: Things to do before you die

Reaction score
Any good bucket list consists of overcoming fears, realizing dreams, achieving goals and even simple pleasures.
It doesn't matter if it's cliché or what not. You can change your list as time goes on, making additions, crossing off something you did. :3 That would be fun no? If you did something that was on your bucket list! You can tell us about it here x)

Without further ado,
This is the bucket list thread!

I'll be posting mine in a bit.

Reaction score
Well I haven't given it much thought before now... So mine will be coming in bits :3

1. Visit Space and stay at the space hotel for a couple of nights was always a dream of mine, now with the addition that I want to go with alias wade

Space_hotel_v2_by_Dekus.jpg

2. Get Abs~
Kya I would kill for that. Defo on my list. Wouldn't put a pic 'cause it will fracture my heart.

More to come as I remember/realize.... I had a huge list, but my mind went bloop as I started typing xD

Reaction score
Well I haven't given it much thought before now... So mine will be coming in bits :3

1. Visit Space and stay at the space hotel for a couple of nights was always a dream of mine, now with the addition that I want to go with alias wade

Space_hotel_v2_by_Dekus.jpg

2. Get Abs~
Kya I would kill for that. Defo on my list. Wouldn't put a pic 'cause it will fracture my heart.

More to come as I remember/realize.... I had a huge list, but my mind went bloop as I started typing xD
Hahahahahaha gurl dw
A lot of us wanty them abs ;)

Reaction score
<3 Then we should defo cross them out our list soon!

I think Allah knows if I have abs I would walk around in crop tops showing them off,
Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear.

I'D LIKE TO BELIEVE ITS FOR MY OWN GOOD I DON'T HAVE ABS. ^-^

Dat logic tho
Yh bcuz thts so much better than thinking IM TOO LAZY TO GET THEM :p

Reaction score
Yh bcuz thts so much better than thinking IM TOO LAZY TO GET THEM :p

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NO
Because heaven knows I'm trying! I go to the school gym with my friends every other day
Go to youtube, watch and follow crazy ladies while doing ab exercises. But Abs are still non existent! >.<

Reaction score
The other thing i wanna do is (kinda childish u may think #yolo) is clear all the furniture in my bedroom and turn it into s ballpit :p