• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BOOOKS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME!

Reaction score
HEY FOLKS.

SOME LONELY STRAYED BOOKS ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME! PLEASE HELP. #ShaitaanShareKarnaySayRokayGa!

My O-Levels are finished, and the same goes for most of my (2/3) siblings. Though we did not buy a lot of books, we still have a bunch laying around useless for the time being.

I'll get the rest to Urdu Bazaar, but if you need any of these, just drop a message. If you can't, you don't even need to pay!
1f642.png
:)

I have like 15 more from different subjects (maths, eco, socio, bs, stats, physics, cs, etc).. I'll be leaving the covers here soon!

PS: Location, Karachi Pakistan.

Reaction score
HEY FOLKS.

SOME LONELY STRAYED BOOKS ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME! PLEASE HELP. #ShaitaanShareKarnaySayRokayGa!

My O-Levels are finished, and the same goes for most of my (2/3) siblings. Though we did not buy a lot of books, we still have a bunch laying around useless for the time being.

I'll get the rest to Urdu Bazaar, but if you need any of these, just drop a message. If you can't, you don't even need to pay!
1f642.png
:)

I have like 15 more from different subjects (maths, eco, socio, bs, stats, physics, cs, etc).. I'll be leaving the covers here soon!

PS: Location, Karachi Pakistan.
Hey you trying to be a good guy here?
A good work though!