• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology unit 2 revision guide edexcel needed !!!!!! :(

Reaction score
hello!!! Can anyone please upload edexcel unit 2 revision guide??? i need it badly plx plx plx
or any other notes on unit 2 are welcome!!!! :D

Reaction score
does anyone hav som useful AS bio u2 notes????? plz i need dem .....plz sum1 give me link to da factsheets>>>!!!!!!

T19

Reaction score
i want to ask id the gene expression in eukaroytes included or just in prokaryotes
thanx

Reaction score
i want to ask id the gene expression in eukaroytes included or just in prokaryotes
thanx

the first tym im hearing if it occurs in prokaryotes or eukaryotes>>>>:mad:<<<<< i know how it occurs>>how does it occur in prokaryotes????do tell me!!!!

T19

Reaction score
the first tym im hearing if it occurs in prokaryotes or eukaryotes>>>>:mad:<<<<< i know how it occurs>>how does it occur in prokaryotes????do tell me!!!!

sorry i asked my teacher now if it is included she told me only like the questions in p.p
but still if u want i will tell u how
sorry for the confusion :)

Reaction score
sorry i asked my teacher now if it is included she told me only like the questions in p.p
but still if u want i will tell u how
sorry for the confusion :)
n.p.....but plz tell how???for one moment u made an old man of me(y)

T19

Reaction score
heyyyy its just an example of gene differentiation!!!!!!!!
thnxxxx.....:)

it is an example of gene expression in prokaryoutes but there is another one in eukaryotes that i don't understand
but after i asked it is not included :)

Reaction score
im getting problems in drawing conclusions from data,,,,,based on effects of genotype and environment on phenotype!!!!!
i need sum good notes for these,.,.,.,.,.:)

Reaction score

ok i had to zoom 200% to read it:LOL:these r extra details dat r not needed.. dey r not required by edexcel...y waste tym.. just learn da points vid understanding..
there r only 5 points to learn.
if u want ill post now:)

T19

Reaction score
ok i had to zoom 200% to read it:LOL:these r extra details dat r not needed.. dey r not required by edexcel...y waste tym.. just learn da points vid understanding..
there r only 5 points to learn.
if u want ill post now:)

yes post them plz :)

Reaction score
yes post them plz :)

1. correct stimulus is given such as chemical stimulus to the unspecialized cell.
2. this causes some genes to become active
3. mRNA is transcribed from the active genes only
4. mRNA is translated in the cytoplasm on ribosome surface
5. protein is made which permanently alter the structure and therfore the function of the cell
.......... hope this is helpful.........

Reaction score
i need some help on evolution adaptation and environment... also the effect of genotype and environment on the phenotype....;):(