• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY important topics..........

Reaction score
any idea of important topics which is must to be read and which would be helpful...............
and anyone has any predictions of biology paper-2...............
:)

Reaction score
It is better not to rely on predictions and just study what you can..believe me with predictions you may end up disappointed and panic and forget even the things you know...just study and do what you can.

Reaction score
yeah actually m nt relying on any predictions bt actually i wanted to know sum of the important topics which r must to b read sooo............:)

Reaction score
Welll... i wud say dat its very imp that u learn your Bio chemistry. Chapter 2. and kno genetics and plant transport.. Stuff like Haemoglobin dissociation and all.... A lot of stuff are important.. but concentrate on these.

Reaction score
Panchimma said:
Welll... i wud say dat its very imp that u learn your Bio chemistry. Chapter 2. and kno genetics and plant transport.. Stuff like Haemoglobin dissociation and all.... A lot of stuff are important.. but concentrate on these.

those r the things that u find difficult......others might find it easy..............

my best advise is to sit down n figure out ur weak areas...then study (concentrate) on those areas carefully .....AND ....
revise ALL the stuff in the current syllabus....

after u have a good grasp of all the concepts in the syllabus......practice as many past papers as you can.....

GUD LUCK! :)

Reaction score
ya... dats true .. coz for theory u need to ahve knowledge in each chap ...
as der are oly 5 questions and all 5 are frm diffrnt chapters all the time...:|
so... u shud kno anythin and evrythin

Reaction score
yea true and all the best to evry1 for tnrws bio paper...................:)

hope that the paper is easy this tym...........:)