• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Who is better to get Physics classes at GreenHall ? Sir Shakeel Ahmed or Sir Azhar Mahmood? I have no idea how to choose and who is better since I havent studied from both or one of them and neither have my friends.

Reaction score
Anyone kindly answer the attached three questions asap. Thanks.

Attachments

• Physics paper.docx
    53.8 KB · Views: 19
Reaction score
Does anyone have Cambridge O level Physics by David Sang & Graham Jones teachers resource CD or answer to the chapter end questions? plzzz help me

Reaction score
asslamoalaikum sir.how r u?sir can u please send me a link in which there are may June past paper questions of physics,chemistry and biology.would help me very much

Reaction score
Reaction score
This might be a little of topic but plz I want to know how to study for Physics. I get excellent marks in bio and chem but seriously I won't get good marks in phy no matter what I do... Can anyone help me.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what exactly is 'refractive index' ? Besides the formula please...

It is the property of an optical medium which causes light to refract upon entering it, it is given by the ratio sin of angle i and the sin of angle r in the optical medium.