• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
state the meaning of the terms processor , output device and feedback

I don't know the exact definitons but i can explain to you how they are related in a circuit .Hopefully you'll get the meanings.

A microphone produces a signal . A Processor (in this case a potentiometer ) receives this signal. It checks the input ( received ) value against it's own preset-value and emits a signal according to the frequency of the received signal . An Output Device ( in this case a speaker) receives this signal and produces sound .

Feedback : The part of the output signal which is provided back to input for further processing .

Hope This Helped.

Reaction score
I don't know the exact definitons but i can explain to you how they are related in a circuit .Hopefully you'll get the meanings.

A microphone produces a signal . A Processor (in this case a potentiometer ) receives this signal. It checks the input ( received ) value against it's own preset-value and emits a signal according to the frequency of the received signal . An Output Device ( in this case a speaker) receives this signal and produces sound .

Feedback : The part of the output signal which is provided back to input for further processing .

Hope This Helped.
thankuu soo much!!!..and so the processor is something that analizes the input and sends it to an output device and an output device is which produces a resultant signal etc and feedback is sending this output signal back to the processor??...m i rite??

Reaction score
discuss the environmental and cost implications of underground power transmission compared to overhead lines

Reaction score
thankuu soo much!!!..and so the processor is something that analizes the input and sends it to an output device and an output device is which produces a resultant signal etc and feedback is sending this output signal back to the processor??...m i rite??

absa-lot-aly (y)

Reaction score
discuss the environmental and cost implications of underground power transmission compared to overhead lines

well for underground lines, you have to dig alot and for long distances so that is expensive and when digging is done obviously nature is disturbed...
thus underground lines are much more expensive compared to the overhead lines and the overhead lines have a much less environment issue than the underground lines, as well know that digging is considered as pollution!! :D

Reaction score
well for underground lines, you have to dig alot and for long distances so that is expensive and when digging is done obviously nature is disturbed...
thus underground lines are much more expensive compared to the overhead lines and the overhead lines have a much less environment issue than the underground lines, as well know that digging is considered as pollution!! :D
thanx..:D