• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Easy.
40, 20 in table.
Spinners were Parent organism, Spinning was crossing over and Letter were Alleles.
And for last part we had to write parent's alleles on the spinner then spin them. :p
Oh...Guessi screwed that part up then...i got 40 and 20...But o_O i guess i didnt read the qu properly :(

Reaction score
It's common sense. More urination is a result of taking more water.

You have three Drinks.

And out of those drinks, Drink A results in more urine. That implies it has a higher water content, leading to more EXCESS WATER being in the urine.
No.
More urination is the result of the less reabsorption of water by the kidneys. When you drink more water and it exceeds your body requirement then more water is allowed to pass out, hence urine dilutes. But here all three are taking equal amount of juice but even then one urinates more other less so what does this show? When drink A is taken kidneys are unable to absorb water much.

Reaction score
bro i know you cleared every thing.
according to me "people :p" are taking the drinks as "water or somethin" the drinks contain other stuff aswell!!!! like minerals etc...
we can take it this way... drink A is water and drink C "apple juice"
when you are hot and need to cool down you will for sure take water!!!!!
so, C (juice) should be avoided :p

Reaction score
according to me "people :p" are taking the drinks as "water or somethin" the drinks contain other stuff aswell!!!! like minerals etc...

Exactly. *Sigh*

At least someone understands. :p

Reaction score
I think we should stop. I've typed so much but in vain. :p

Reaction score
No.
More urination is the result of the less reabsorption of water by the kidneys. When you drink more water and it exceeds your body requirement then more water is allowed to pass out, hence urine dilutes. But here all three are taking equal amount of juice but even then one urinates more other less so what does this show? When drink A is taken kidneys are unable to absorb water much.

If they are unable to absorb, that just shows it had more water.

Reaction score
no!. read this problem on google..
the prostate gland applies pressure on tube that carries urine which causes pain in urinating.

If the prostate grows too large, it may constrict the urethra and impede the flow of urine, making urination difficult and painful and, in extreme cases, completely impossible.

Taken from Wiki. It does decrease urine aswell. Yours is also correct though.