• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well the fruit wall and the seed coat ... whats the similarity?? they are both different things...one is the cover of the seed and the other is the cover for the fruit...:D
just read once more from your text book, i think then you will get it...:D
Suggestion : Read the whole chapter..:D

Reaction score
the pro
well the fruit wall and the seed coat ... whats the similarity?? they are both different things...one is the cover of the seed and the other is the cover for the fruit...:D
just read once more from your text book, i think then you will get it...:D
Suggestion : Read the whole chapter..:D
the problem is testa isn't explained in ma book!..nut still thanku!

Reaction score
the pro
the problem is testa isn't explained in ma book!..nut still thanku!

NUT??? LOL...didnt get that part...why dont you check on google?? and i think this should help you understand that Testa and Pericarp are the coats of Seed and the fruit respectively...:D

Reaction score
NUT??? LOL...didnt get that part...why dont you check on google?? and i think this should help you understand that Testa and Pericarp are the coats of Seed and the fruit respectively...:D
sorry i misspelled!..i wanted to write but and nt "nut"...lol...:LOL:...well thanku i already understood it!..:)

Reaction score
wat is the action of bipolar npn transistor as an electrically operated switch? nd by the way WAT IS A TRANSISTOR? plz help

Reaction score
wat is the action of bipolar npn transistor as an electrically operated switch? nd by the way WAT IS A TRANSISTOR? plz help
is this included in our syllabus? anyway i have answered what i found out during studying below

npn is a normal transistor. it actually has three connections, the base(showed by connection with straight line), the collector(not marked), and the output (marked by an arrow). the simple working is like this that if the base voltage is high, the transistor becomes active (like a switch is on), and if the base voltage is low, the transistor becomes deactivated ( like a switch is off).

hope my post helped you!

Reaction score
is this included in our syllabus? anyway i have answered what i found out during studying below

npn is a normal transistor. it actually has three connections, the base(showed by connection with straight line), the collector(not marked), and the output (marked by an arrow). the simple working is like this that if the base voltage is high, the transistor becomes active (like a switch is on), and if the base voltage is low, the transistor becomes deactivated ( like a switch is off).

hope my post helped you!

Well i think it is but its part of that optional part which i guess no one does,they just read it for being on safe side :D

Reaction score
Well i think it is but its part of that optional part which i guess no one does,they just read it for being on safe side :D

well my teacher taught about NPN transistors and PNP transistors , p-type semi conductors and n-type semi conductors...! :D

Reaction score
well i just found out dat ds npn transistor is very explained in abott!..so y dont u read through it?..its quiet nicely explained there!..:)

Reaction score
what is difference between insect pollinated flower and wind pollinated flower
in an insect pollinated flower the insects help to pollinate the flower by transfering the pollen grains from one flower to another or from the anthers of the same plant to the stigmas of the same plant whereas in a wind pollinated flower the wind helps to transfer pollens from one plant to another

i hope it helped!..:)