• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys can anyone explain Question 15?
it is not a since copper ions are not formed ( zinc ions are formed) maybe cuz electrons travel from more reactive metal to less reactive so the copper electrode will gain electrons ..... electrons do not move through the solutions ( ions do) so its not b... it cant be see because the since the zinc diddolves and reducees in mass... so its c as electrons will go from zinc to copper ...

Reaction score
file:///C:/Users/compaq/Downloads/5054_s13_qp_12%20(2).pdf
Check out question number 15.
And in question number 7 , the particle's moving in a constant speed so the resultant should be 0 but my answer's wrong why?
And why is ques 13 c?The diver's first jumping from a height so thats gpe. Then he's slowing down gradually , still he's travelling so its gonna be kinetic energy then all the enrgy should be converted to thermal energy no? But my answers wrong.
And in 26 it should be D but the MS says its B. But focal length is the dist from optical centre to the focal point(the point where all rays converge to)

Reaction score
file:///C:/Users/compaq/Downloads/5054_s13_qp_12%20(2).pdf
Check out question number 15.
And in question number 7 , the particle's moving in a constant speed so the resultant should be 0 but my answer's wrong why?
And why is ques 13 c?The diver's first jumping from a height so thats gpe. Then he's slowing down gradually , still he's travelling so its gonna be kinetic energy then all the enrgy should be converted to thermal energy no? But my answers wrong.
And in 26 it should be D but the MS says its B. But focal length is the dist from optical centre to the focal point(the point where all rays converge to)
15=D both are equal
7=centripetal motion, velocity is changing
13 he is sinking, in water he still has gpe
26=B only parallel converge at focal point, other intersect the principle axis