• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hii can anybody guide me a but for physics p1 and p2, I have revised all topics Alhamdullilah though there are a few I might have to go over again but I'm confused of how to practise as in how many pp at this stage and which ones?
And also any guess topics esp after how awful p4 went?
Error Syntax and darkvoid how's your preparation going? And do you have any tips for me as usual?
according to me , you should do the last 3 years past papers. 2015 , 2014 and 2013. Try to do them with your full mental power and any errors or difficulty you face , I am here to solve. Any errors you make in these papers will tell you where you lack and try to mentally prepare yourself not to do these mistakes. As it is said half of the game is in the brain.

Reaction score
according to me , you should do the last 3 years past papers. 2015 , 2014 and 2013. Try to do them with your full mental power and any errors or difficulty you face , I am here to solve. Any errors you make in these papers will tell you where you lack and try to mentally prepare yourself not to do these mistakes. As it is said half of the game is in the brain.

alright thankyou so much ill do that, shouldnt i revise anything and jut focus on doing pp?

Reaction score
alright thankyou so much ill do that, shouldnt i revise anything and jut focus on doing pp?
Revise electricity and all chapters related to it and magnetism. If you think you are weak in some area or you feel that a certain chapter is shaky then revise it and make it strong.

Reaction score
Revise electricity and all chapters related to it and magnetism. If you think you are weak in some area or you feel that a certain chapter is shaky then revise it and make it strong.

sure sure ill do that once i revise waves
btw is electricity and magnetism that imp for tomz? :O

Reaction score
Know its a little too late, but why is it B?

Yoo. Hope you check xtremepapers this morning lmao.

More resistance equals more voltage and less current. current is the number of charges flowing per second.

A capacitor recieves charges from a current and stores it. Once it reaches 110, it goes back to 0 and the neon light turns on and goes off.

If there is less current, there are less charges and the capacitor takes longer to charge (hence the time between neon bulb going on-off is longer)

Reaction score
Yoo. Hope you check xtremepapers this morning lmao.

More resistance equals more voltage and less current. current is the number of charges flowing per second.

A capacitor recieves charges from a current and stores it. Once it reaches 110, it goes back to 0 and the neon light turns on and goes off.

If there is less current, there are less charges and the capacitor takes longer to charge (hence the time between neon bulb going on-off is longer)
I did :D

Reaction score
I am ready to teach Chemistry, Biology, Math, Economics and Accounting IGCSE
also AS math and
complete Al Biology for a small payment online (using skype+whiteboard)
I have my statement of result to show u my grades
7 astars in IGCSE
2 A in AS
and the rest will appear in august
Pray for me!

Reaction score
Which books are best for Physics,Chemistry and Biology to study for O levels and to get an A*. I mean books with everything complete and no other notes required to study.
And how to prepare physics, chemistry, math and biology.

Help Please.

Reaction score
Which books are best for Physics,Chemistry and Biology to study for O levels and to get an A*. I mean books with everything complete and no other notes required to study.

Help Please.

For Physics fedral
for Chemistry Matters
For Biology Matters
For Maths D1-D4

TIPS

General : 1. when you read a book .
analyze each sentence
and when you have a question note it down and ask your teacher.(TRUST ME THIS HELPS ALOT)
2. Then Do topical past papers. and when you do a mistake . READ EXAMINER REPORT , MARKING SCHEMe .... only that particular subtopic from book.
3. YOUR SCHOOL LECTURES ARE MORE IMPORTANT . LISTEN THEM CAREFULLY.

4. BOoks are for UNDERSTANDING CONCEPT.
Notes are for CRAMMING and they contain most of the things that comes in exams. So use them for revesion.

For physisc notes by arshad chaudary are best.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For Physics fedral
for Chemistry Matters
For Biology Matters
For Maths D1-D4

TIPS

General : 1. when you read a book .
analyze each sentence
and when you have a question note it down and ask your teacher.(TRUST ME THIS HELPS ALOT)
2. Then Do topical past papers. and when you do a mistake . READ EXAMINER REPORT , MARKING SCHEMe .... only that particular subtopic from book.
3. YOUR SCHOOL LECTURES ARE MORE IMPORTANT . LISTEN THEM CAREFULLY.

4. BOoks are for UNDERSTANDING CONCEPT.
Notes are for CRAMMING and they contain most of the things that comes in exams. So use them for revesion.

For physisc notes by arshad chaudary are best.

Where can i get those physics notes?

Reaction score

Help Please.

Unless a book has "Endorsed by Cambridge" printed on it, you should not expect it to meet all of the Cambridge targets. For example while "Physics - A course for O Level" by Federal / Marshall Cavendish has a lot of good content and it meets most of the Physics targets outlined by Cambridge, nevertheless topics like diverging lenses, correction of short-sightedness, etc. are not found in the book.

Reaction score
Re: Biology,Chemistry & Physics Help Available Here !

Here is my question:
If a mass-less box travels at 7.293 x 10^0 microdoodles, what time will it be in Karachi when Altaf Hussain next sings the song 'Parday main rehney doh'? :p
Lol :v