• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
what about physics atp.. it seemed to be very strange this time.. no question was from electronics.. wasnt the paper a bit difficult.. how did u use the set squares to find the rod was horizontal (i knew how to do it with a ruler).. and what about the very last experiment?? what did u do in that?
what do you think about the threshold this time, will it be higher or will it go down??

Reaction score
what about physics atp.. it seemed to be very strange this time.. no question was from electronics.. wasnt the paper a bit difficult.. how did u use the set squares to find the rod was horizontal (i knew how to do it with a ruler).. and what about the very last experiment?? what did u do in that?
what do you think about the threshold this time, will it be higher or will it go down??
Yeah set square one was confusing. As for last question, one way to do it was to find the circumference and then use the formula for circumference to find the diameter.

Reaction score
Hi friend , i just want to know that, 'does an examiner penalise in bio, chem and physics paper, when we write beyond the space provided for a question ?

Reaction score
yeah.. i've heard that they don check what you write aside or below the lines (if not in margins)
note sure yet..
sometimes i think that whats the point in giving extra sheets if you dont check below the lines
dont worry, the examiner will credit each and every effort you make

Reaction score
There is a conflict between many teachers regarding that point. But i have asked this qs from many renowned teachers like sir iftikhar ul haq, he said that there is no issue to write few line below the space provided. But some says that it causes problem. Yet still confuse!

Reaction score
The paper was indeed unorthodox but majority felt the paper was difficult and i personally think that the grade threshold will drop but there is no significant impact brought by atps unless you fail in it but the percentage of atps that are added into the total score is low so keep your hopes up high and do well in structured and Mcqs because thats the majority of your grade.

Reaction score
The paper was indeed unorthodox but majority felt the paper was difficult and i personally think that the grade threshold will drop but there is no significant impact brought by atps unless you fail in it but the percentage of atps that are added into the total score is low so keep your hopes up high and do well in structured and Mcqs because thats the majority of your grade.
thanks for boosting up my confidence :)

Reaction score
AOA.Can anyone please help me to find O levels past papers October 2015 of all subjects if anyone has got a link or website?No website is working

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hii can anybody guide me a but for physics p1 and p2, I have revised all topics Alhamdullilah though there are a few I might have to go over again but I'm confused of how to practise as in how many pp at this stage and which ones?
And also any guess topics esp after how awful p4 went?
Error Syntax and darkvoid how's your preparation going? And do you have any tips for me as usual?