• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best teachers in Karachi ?

Reaction score
Hey everyone - I'd like to know who is/are the best teacher(s) in Karachi for A2

. Chemistry
. Physics
. Maths - M1 and P3
. Psychology

I would be really thankful if someone could name them and give me their contact details because i am hoping to start my coachings from September for May/June 2012 session. :D :D :D

Reaction score
Chemistry:
Sir Farhan
0333-3697585

Physics:
Sir Naushad
0321-2000973

Mathematics:
Sir Dolan:
0333-2375237

Psychology:
People usually don't take tuition of this subject. They self study. None of my friends do so I don't know.

Reaction score
THIS WAS JUST A RANDOM QUESTION.......I HAVE NEVER EVER TAKEN TUTION IN MY WHOLE LIFE........SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE BEST:))

Reaction score
WHY PRIVATE???......MY PERCEPTION IS THAT WHEN YOU DO PRIVATELY YOU THEN DON'T HAVE ANY SOCIAL LIFE......PLUS YOU GET RELAXED.......ISN'T IT??? 8)

Reaction score
Yes well u r quite right ! i've had 'enough' of my social life and now its time to get serious towards studies. so imma go private - chill and ace CIE ! :D

Reaction score
8) OHH....SO THAT MEANS THAT YOU'VE FINALLY STARTED TO PAY ATTENTION ON YOUR STUDIES...... SO ITS A CORRECT DECISION.....

Reaction score
Chemistry:
Kamran Shakir: 03452058234

Physics:
Atif Wasi: 03009205141

I know a couple of math teachers too, but I dont know much about them(Actually I don't have math). But I have heard Dolan is a good teacher. Let me know if you want their numbers( I' ll look it up for you). But for Chemistry i would suggest you that you should take tutions from Kamran Shakir, he will build your concepts and he is an awesome teacher, not that Farhan is bad, he is good too. I have took tutions from both of them, but clearly Kamran worked for me. As for Physics Naushad is I guess the best. If you want home tutions for Physics I would suggest Atif Wasi.

Hope that helps a bit.

Reaction score
Take Physics from Sir Yawar. He charges a bit too much, but it's certainly worth it!
But I heard KGS school teachers are better, but other than that, I didn't hear anyone better than him in Physics!