• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BEST SCHOOL!

Reaction score
guyz finally olevel is gone;;;;
now look for a level ......
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL WHICH IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN LAHORE FOR A LEVELS? :?: ?
lets discuss schoolsssssssssss :cool:

Reaction score
Lahore Grammar School Johar Town. Paragon b hai. nut JTs is better with a more established system.

Reaction score
LGS jt -----> if u really want to study
LGS paragon ----> waste of money and time
AITCHISON
LACAS
BDC ( beaconhouse defence )
RESOURCE ACAD.
SISA

I'd prefer AITCHISON or BDC!!!

Reaction score
JT Rox.. they r shifting to a new building this summer. which is evn better

Reaction score
-LGS JT if you're in lahore
-Beaconhous Margalla/Beaconhouse Educational Complex/Beaconhouse Banigala/City School/Roots college international if you're in Islamabad

Reaction score
Beaconhouse sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so done with. InshAllah im changing schools soon.

Reaction score
guyzz
does anybody has idea about how to get admission in aitchison............i mean how many As v need and fees?

Reaction score
LGS johar town branch and....

BSS garden town campus are i think best if u really want to study

Reaction score
WAt about feeships in Aitchison,Beaconhouse, LGS

If any1 know abt dat plz do post

Reaction score
for beaconhouse...and many other instituions...8As will give u 100% scholarship....although this year it might b 8A*s

Reaction score
Hey can any one recommend me a college too? I'm currently studying in Roots College International Satellite town.

Reaction score
A* is not really counted as a real grade.
They will accept A*'s and A's as the same. My friend had 6 A's in 2009 before the A*, he gave 2 extra subjects last Nov, he got A's but not A*'s. However, he still got the scholarship and he's studying in beaconhouse now with a scholarship.
They are demanding only A's as far as I know atm.

Reaction score
The thing is, you don't understand the system of A*. It's not the same 90% Percentile that was in the previous years, the way it is calculated is a bit different.Either way, it is easier for us students now to get a scholarship... definitely easier :)

Reaction score
X :. this might not be the case as the candidates with A* stand above the cand. with an A!!
so there might be some alteration ..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
by the way before A was on 80th percentile so range for A was 80-100!
Now it is A * -90 and above and A - 80 and above!
Though I don't know about that scholarship but depending on the above mentioned range for A*'s and A's,I think both should get the scholarship A* and A!