• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Place for A-levels in Islamabad!!

Which is the best for A-levels?

• Roots

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Beaconhouse

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • LGS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I recommend BMI-A they have best faculty although faculty is about same in BMI and Roots but they are really good in terms of education there adminstration sucks. Roots is well known for scholarships and foreign acceptance, BMI has only limited seats for scholarships and they offer full scholarship at 9A's. In terms of scholarships and cheesy environment roots is best. After that all is your choice.

Reaction score
I recommend BMI-A they have best faculty although faculty is about same in BMI and Roots but they are really good in terms of education there adminstration sucks. Roots is well known for scholarships and foreign acceptance, BMI has only limited seats for scholarships and they offer full scholarship at 9A's. In terms of scholarships and cheesy environment roots is best. After that all is your choice.
why do you recommend BMI-A when you mentioned only the advantages of a-levels from roots and none from BMI? is roots better in foriegn acceptance?

Reaction score
why do you recommend BMI-A when you mentioned only the advantages of a-levels from roots and none from BMI? is roots better in foriegn acceptance?
Sir i recommend both, but at the end choice is yours, BMI is known for its events and its faculty and roots for scholarships foreign acceptance and much more. BMI is really bad in terms of scholarships as they donot even provide 50% scholarships on 5A's to there own students, as BMI is much over populated it has about 850 AS and A Levels students. BMI has been producing good results but now roots is giving a tough time to beaconhouse by offering scholarships and many benefits to their students. A levels faculty is mostly part time which is 80% same in BMI and Roots. Depends all on you, which subjects you are going to take in A Levels?

Reaction score
Is Amn School For A Levels Is A good Choice In Islamabad. ?
Amn is good but doesn't has good faculty i know some of the teacher's there but i would really not recommend it to anyone, 1) Roots 2) Beaconhouse 3) LGS
A levels of these three schools is best, o levels of Amn is also good but as for A Levels i recommend these three.

Reaction score
Sir i recommend both, but at the end choice is yours, BMI is known for its events and its faculty and roots for scholarships foreign acceptance and much more. BMI is really bad in terms of scholarships as they donot even provide 50% scholarships on 5A's to there own students, as BMI is much over populated it has about 850 AS and A Levels students. BMI has been producing good results but now roots is giving a tough time to beaconhouse by offering scholarships and many benefits to their students. A levels faculty is mostly part time which is 80% same in BMI and Roots. Depends all on you, which subjects you are going to take in A Levels?
thanks, havent decided the subjects yet, although i'm doing o'levels from BMI, but still not much convinced to do A-levels from here, a bit of confused!

Reaction score
Amn is good but doesn't has good faculty i know some of the teacher's there but i would really not recommend it to anyone, 1) Roots 2) Beaconhouse 3) LGS
A levels of these three schools is best, o levels of Amn is also good but as for A Levels i recommend these three.
Thanks!
Is There Any Trend of Tutions In Islamabad . Well I Am From Hyderabad and m really confuse.. I Want admission in that school where the faculty is best and No Tution.. Because here i am rid of tutions here .

Reaction score
Thanks!
Is There Any Trend of Tutions In Islamabad . Well I Am From Hyderabad and m really confuse.. I Want admission in that school where the faculty is best and No Tution.. Because here i am rid of tutions here .
yes everbody here takes tution, in A levels a lot of students take tutions at various academies

Reaction score
Are Tutions Neccasary there ?
Tution isn't necessary all depends on students i have seen students taking tutions whole year and scoring C's and B's and i have seen students who never took but focused on lectures given in class and practised there work daily in home and scored A's and A*'s at A Levels.

Reaction score
Ok
Tution isn't necessary all depends on students i have seen students taking tutions whole year and scoring C's and B's and i have seen students who never took but focused on lectures given in class and practised there work daily in home and scored A's and A*'s at A Levels.
Hmm Thats Great Well Thanks For Ur Co-operation.. R U Known With Roots fees structure of Alevels ?

Reaction score
Ok
Hmm Thats Great Well Thanks For Ur Co-operation.. R U Known With Roots fees structure of Alevels ?
Let me tell you one thing that roots has one of the cheapest fees for A levels, 16000Rs monthly, Beaconhouse 24000Rs monthly, City School 22000Rs monthly. Roots also offer scholarships to guys with 3 or 4 A's...

Reaction score
Let me tell you one thing that roots has one of the cheapest fees for A levels, 16000Rs monthly, Beaconhouse 24000Rs monthly, City School 22000Rs monthly. Roots also offer scholarships to guys with 3 or 4 A's...
Ohh Thats Good Well If I Am Good At Co-curiculum Activities would they Offer me scholarship ? And When R Admission Started at roots ? :)

Reaction score
Ohh Thats Good Well If I Am Good At Co-curiculum Activities would they Offer me scholarship ? And When R Admission Started at roots ? :)
Co curriculum donot matter much but your grades can get you a scholarship and as soon you finish with your o levels exam in june you may apply for admission and in august when result comes you have to show them so they would calculate your fee according to it.