• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Old Past Paper Books for O Levels

Reaction score
Since CIEs are approaching lightning-quick, i wanted to solve some old past papers, but couldn't find them on the internet, and i have heard that past paper books tend to contain the old past papers
could anyone plz recommend me the best books for the Science subs, and tell me if they are solved or unsolved along with other info like the range of years of past papers (eg. 2001-2010, this is just an example), and if possible the price as well
thnx

Reaction score
Redspot books have old past papers.

But have you solved all the new ones? Because the paper pattern was much different before 2000. The syllabus was also different in many aspects.

Reaction score
Redspot books have old past papers.

But have you solved all the new ones? Because the paper pattern was much different before 2000. The syllabus was also different in many aspects.
i have some redspot recent ones, but i don't really like redspot. They tend to contain irrelevant material and many of their answers are wrong
no not all of them
aren't there any books that contain only old past papers?
for example i found an IGCSE book of Chemistry (unsolved), and it had past papers from 1994-2003

Reaction score
i have some redspot recent ones, but i don't really like redspot. They tend to contain irrelevant material and many of their answers are wrong
no not all of them
aren't there any books that contain only old past papers?
for example i found an IGCSE book of Chemistry (unsolved), and it had past papers from 1994-2003

Old classified, maybe?
Redspot and Classified is your only option, i guess. I don't know any other books that contain old papers.
It's not available on the net. And it's not easily available from book stores.