• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

best A' level college... plz vote...

best college 4 A' levels???

• Total voters
Reaction score
i cant decide which one 2 pick!! i ws thinkin bou Nixor but i've heard a bunch of rumours nd a lot of ppl say k wahan parhai nahi sirf co-curricular activities hoti hain nd that wahan ka mahool acha nahi hai... so plz help me out by voting.... thnxxx :)

Reaction score
wht i think is there's no perfect college! its upto u how u manage ur studies n how u adjust urself in tht environment. Wen i was 2 shift my skool second time, i also heard many 'dirty' rumors abt the one i chose. bt smehow i managed there well.. rumors were true 2 sum extent bt still tolerable.. anyways as 4 a lvls.. i personally prefer doing tht privately :p

Reaction score
Depends on which city you reside in.
If Lahore,opt for either LGS JT or ALGC.
If Karachi,I'll say go with one of KGS,PAF or Beacon .
Islamabad then definitely Roots Dha or BMI

Reaction score
wat sort of oppurtunities?? i've heard sirf tafri hoti hai city skul main..
nd tuition ki bhi zaroorat parhti hai... is that true??

Listen to me for just a few seconds, and truly consider what I'm about to say:

Whether or not you need tuitions depends entirely on you as a student. Not the school. If you're the type of student who doesn't keep up with school at home or who can't self-study due to being hardship averse, then you'll need tuitions wherever you go.

There's no such excuse as "teacher was bad". The teacher merely guides you across material you already have, from a multitude of sources. The people who score straight A*'s don't do so off their teachers. They study efficiently on their own. Their teachers and classes are simply a rough introduction to the topics, the tip of the iceberg for them. They don't need multiple introductions from school and tuitions. They dive below onto the meat of it on their own. Away from groups of 30-odd students who're probably slower than them and limit them.

I know so many people who appear privately, who are self-taught, start to finish. And score grades better than their peers slacking off in school. I do pretty decently at being self-taught myself.

I do admit it has a lot to do with your particular learning style, but don't delude yourself into thinking the potential you can unlock on your own, at least with regards to studies, is in any way comparable to what you get in school or tuitions. Think of them as a jump start, not too much more.

I voted Nixor literally for no other reason than its a school that prohibits you from taking tuitions. From what I've heard(though I heard pretty vaguely), they seem to pretty much agree with my position as a matter of ideology.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Listen to me for just a few seconds, and truly consider what I'm about to say:

Whether or not you need tuitions depends entirely on you as a student. Not the school. If you're the type of student who doesn't keep up with school at home or who can't self-study due to being hardship averse, then you'll need tuitions wherever you go.

There's no such excuse as "teacher was bad". The teacher merely guides you across material you already have, from a multitude of sources. The people who score straight A*'s don't do so off their teachers. They study efficiently on their own. Their teachers and classes are simply a rough introduction to the topics, the tip of the iceberg for them. They don't need multiple introductions from school and tuitions. They dive below onto the meat of it on their own. Away from groups of 30-odd students who're probably slower than them and limit them.

I know so many people who appear privately, who are self-taught, start to finish. And score grades better than their peers slacking off in school. I do pretty decently at being self-taught myself.

I do admit it has a lot to do with your particular learning style, but don't delude yourself into thinking the potential you can unlock on your own, at least with regards to studies, is in any way comparable to what you get in school or tuitions. Think of them as a jump start, not too much more.

I voted Nixor literally for no other reason than its a school that prohibits you from taking tuitions. From what I've heard(though I heard pretty vaguely), they seem to pretty much agree with my position as a matter of ideology.
Thanxxx that reallyyyyy helped.. i dunno where i'll end up in.. but watevr it is... i'll really owe it 2 u!
thanks once agian :)