• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

best A level academy in lahore for phy, chem and bio

Reaction score
PLZ can any1 tell me abt the best teachers and academies fr a level tutions plz asap

Reaction score
IBT, SALT, TEACHERS ACADEMY & MATHS ACADEMY ALL ARE IN GARDEN TOWN AND WELL KNOWN , RENOWNED TEACHERS TEACH THERE.

Reaction score
Green Hall Academy in Johar Town and Gulberg. Truly speaking, you won't find all the good teachers at one place so you'll hae to go to different places. I can tell you the names of the teachers that are good with these subjects.

Reaction score
For physics I would recommend u IBT (Akhthar Mehmood).
I need some advice regarding chemistry & biology. What academy should I join for these two subjects ?

Reaction score
For Chemistry: Sir Qamar or KRC in Apex and Green Hall, respectively.
Biology: Zafar Sulehri (Apex and Green Hall) or Dr. Saira (Not sure about her academy)!

Reaction score
^ do u people know when do the past paper sessions of physics and maths start at Salt, Teachers Academy and Green hall. And hamid plz tell me the best teachers in Lahore for A level physics and maths.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
For Chemistry: Sir Qamar or KRC in Apex and Green Hall, respectively.
Biology: Zafar Sulehri (Apex and Green Hall) or Dr. Saira (Not sure about her academy)!
Thanks for the suggestion. Can you tell me the location of Apex & Green Hall academy ?

Reaction score
Apex is in Main Market, Lahore. While Green Hall is at the NGS Liberty Campus, but I think they changed the venue that you'll have to confirm that from this number 03125314145 (This is the phone number of the main branch of Green Hall in Johar Town)

For Physics Javed Sulehri is a famous teacher of Lahore and obviously, Akhtar Mehmood. For Maths, I'll recommend only one teacher: Sir Amjad Iqbal, he teaches at a place called the CENTRE near M.M Alam, you can contact him via this number: 03334200945.

Reaction score
Btw, past papers usually start one month before the exam session. So for the October/November session, the past papers session must have started.

Reaction score
Hey hamid ! can u suggest some in Karachi ? Physics, Chem, Maths and psychology A2 ? I'd be very thankful :)

Reaction score
Green Hall Academy in Gulburg of course. Zafar Iqbal (Chemistry), M.A Chaudhry (Physics) and Zafar Sulehri (Biology).
Some of THE BEST teachers you'll ever find in Lahore. :)
Even I study there :good:

Reaction score
@aDhsin001: I am not sure about Karachi. But I believe I've heard alot about Sir Dolan for Mathematics.